January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiDont that Perin just SNAP his knee in half

Both of them in the last year :( Still only 24/25 and still a top talent. Maybe Everton should finally give in to my demands and sign ruffier for now and Perin can come back in 12 months time and show us all his sexy reflexes :cheers:

Maybe we should dispense with squad numbers and have symbols instead, Clev's could be a crab. On the terminally dull business of transfers, I predict Jags gone this month, I think/hope he will give McCarthy until the summer to prove himself, Del will be gone. No incomings.
giphy.gif

Seen on 442 here in Oz that we are interested in Kone from Sunderland again and we have ongoing talks at AFCON with him, think this is just due to the fact that Jags will be joining Moist up in Sunderland

think we may have passed on kone. We're looking at spending £40m north on VVD, would be a bit weird to then go for a player half his value and half his rating.

Why join a team thats going down instead of one thats coming back up?
I mean for Sunderland and Moyes, he would be the type of player who may help them this season. He is definitely a PL player, he turned Liverpool down when he was 16 and Benitez was the manager, so benitez has always rated him.

think we may have passed on kone. We're looking at spending £40m north on VVD, would be a bit weird to then go for a player half his value and half his rating.

...and we're forgetting the fact that KONE is HUGELY overrated. I reckon we were lucky swerving him first time.

Crack on and get the VIRGIL I say.

*won't happen like but, y'know...hope an' that.;)

After yesterday, I would think City will get out their golden cheque book and start throwing millions around to any half decent CB like VVD.
It was oh so sweet but maybe disembowelling them wasn't too clever if we really want Virgil - a nice streaky 1-0 would have been the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.