January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...BS is somehow more fitting, he's ten shades of cak and he's got sass about him like a downtown hooey...talks a good game but when it comes down to it, pfffff....one 'orrible overrated teat.

I expect we'll deffo sign him now I've said that.
Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club. But as you say, wouldn't surprise me if the club disappointed me. us.

Can't see Roma letting Manolas go, not unless we offer something stupid. He's been fantastic for them - strong, very quick and a bit mental. What else could you want?

No. Welcome to the insanity that this thread is.

Just my take on a name that others had mentioned in the last few pages mate. Don't think he is on the level we are looking to achieve and don't think he would be a target.

Morgan looks like happening which is a fantastic deal even at the money quoted. I honestly think he is as good as we could possibly attract at this stage in time, in that position.

Incidentally was at the real Sevilla game on Wednesday night and paid close attention to n'zonzi who has been linked to us. Was not impressed at all. Sits very deep, very deep, less mobile than idrissa, not particularly progressive at at, in fact looked kinda half arsed in all seriousness. But hey it was only one game in the Spanish cup I suppose...

was the only poor game I've seen him have in about two seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.