January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't exactly surprise as much now would it. Lots of Russian companies advertisements around the old lady on match day, with Russia's star player in the team, not the worst idea ever.

I always thought we should have done something like that with one of Cahill, Pienaar, Howard or Donovan. Hopefully with Moshiri in charge we take advantage of these opportunities.

I always thought we should have done something like that with one of Cahill, Pienaar, Howard or Donovan. Hopefully with Moshiri in charge we take advantage of these opportunities.

We have been incredibly poor for years in taking advantage of things like this mate, christ we even missed the boat badly with Lie Tie at the time of first becoming involved with Chang (if i remember that right), hopefully it's one of many things to change in the way we approach branding as a club abroad

Friend at work is a big Roma fan. Says he is really really good. Unbeatable one against one - doesn't make mistakes. He would be amazed if Roma let him go.

220px-Alisher_Usmanov_podium_2013_Fencing_WCH_SMS-IN_t204812.jpg

Celtic striker Moussa Dembele is on West Ham's wishlist - but they will have to pay £30m if they want to secure his services.

Slaven Bilic wants to add a striker to his side and are already in talks to sign Scott Hogan from Brentford, as well as preparing another bid for Sunderland's Jermain Defoe, according to the Daily Mail.

The Hammers have said they are willing to pay £20m for Dembele, but Celtic want a higher figure.

Dembele has scored 19 goals in 26 games for Celtic since joining them in June.

It's a lot of money for a player who has only scored in Scotland prolifically but i'd be half tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.