January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A profit on a player who seemingly plays on ice skates seems alright to me.
Disagree. If we are going to loan, send him to spain and let him bang them in for 18 months and then sell him for a massive profit. Or, try to integrate him and if he doesn't work then loan/sell.

The same way Lukaku was sold to us. He cost us nothing, there is little risk in keeping him.

Imagine having 2 transfer windows with a load of money we haven't had previously and after them 2 Windows have shut we have youngsters Kenny , holgate and garbutt in the back 4.

Much rather Sandro went on loan then see what he's like by the summer, seems a bit quick to be dumping him when it's been a terrible start for the club as a whole this season

..the club needs to trim the playing staff, especially the unused high earners. I’m sure the coaches have come to a conclusion about Ramirez (Allardyce said he’d been given 3 chances and failed to impress), if they are not going to use him they might as well recoup what he’s cost. £8.8m could be an attractive proposition to another club.

..imagine if he scores the goals that keep Bournemouth up at our expense. Surely there is no way we’d support a team who could be in a relegation fight with us.
We aren't in a relegation battle. Wouldn't want to loan to Bournemouth anyways tbf.

Rather send him to Spain, make him feel comfortable and then after his holiday in May try to re-integrate him more effectively. Odds on to struggle down South as well, given the rumours of struggling with new country & speaking limited English.

Disagree. If we are going to loan, send him to spain and let him bang them in for 18 months and then sell him for a massive profit. Or, try to integrate him and if he doesn't work then loan/sell.

The same way Lukaku was sold to us. He cost us nothing, there is little risk in keeping him.

Sadly I just want rid of the vast majority of the squad. Not overly arsed how much they leave for.

Status
Not open for further replies.