January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if we cant attract Zaha we may aswell call it a day.

Man City and Chelsea dont need him
Utd he flopped
RS wont go for him
Arsenal wont spend £40 mil + on him
Spurs don't spend big money and Poch tends to go abroad rather than overpriced PL signings.

If Zaha leaves Palace its to either us, West Ham or Leicester.

Lets not forget despite our gashness we still spend more than the teams below us /offer bigger wages. Our fanbase have let this season drag them down into small time expectation.

Spurs are going to go big on him, in the summer.

He won't leave this window. I'd like us to be in for him in the summer but we will be up against at least Spurs.

Being nice does not win you anything.
It does mate. It wins you admirers.

We’re Everton, everyone likes us because we’re a nice family run club and we do things by the book. We need to keep things that way. Lukaku for example never really wanted to be here, and that was the main problem with him. He went against the entire ethos of this great club and what it stands for. It’s alright scoring loads of goals but the players need to back it up with being a genuinely good lad who wants so desperately to be here.

Call me crazy but I kind of hope we play against Norwich again soon because it would be lovely to give Naismith another rapturously warm welcome.

We’re Everton, everyone likes us because we’re a nice family run club and we do things by the book. We need to keep things that way. Lukaku for example never really wanted to be here, and that was the main problem with him. He went against the entire ethos of this great club and what it stands for. It’s alright scoring loads of goals but the players need to back it up with being a genuinely good lad who wants so desperately to be here.

Call me crazy but I kind of hope we play against Norwich again soon because it would be lovely to give Naismith another rapturously warm welcome.

A bit like Baines’ Actual left foot, you’re well past it and everyone can see what your trying to do. Poor effort week in week out.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely agree with what you're saying. That's the main reason I started supporting Everton.

But also, on the other side, I strongly believe we would be much more successful if only we were more arrogant and cared less in certain situations.

Look at how we handle transfer windows and we wonder why we have such a miserable record against the RS. They need a quality CB they get VVD we can’t score a goal to save our lives we buy a unproven prospect ( I hope he scores loads )

A bit like Baines’ Actual left foot, you’re well past it and everyone can see what your trying to do. Poor effort week in week out.
Well if we’re going by that logic son, then as your username is Sheedy you were well past it decades ago.

You only have to look at my recent record of big hauls. You on the other hand are a username copying no mark. Have some originality man.

@matty1878 I honestly think you should self ban yourself.You have not a good word to say about anything.You are a good kid,but if you aren't happy about anything, have a month off.If visiting Goodison is a hardship ... this is your last port of call.I personally do not understand you....... you seem to hang on everything that somebody says.......waiting to pounce with 'I told you so' Like I said Matty you are a good kid.....just wearing a bit thin at the moment.

I dont get fans who prefer youth players getting the chance over established signings coming in. Same with how we have to appoint managers who "bring through the youth"

Im sorry but our last 2 top players from the academy both sodded off at the first opportunity. Its nice to see the academy produce players like but these days they have no more loyalty/affinity to the club than johnny foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.