January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been integral to a midfield that has been routinely dominated all season. He’s an ok player that our fan base goes absolutely overboard on. He struggles to pick a forward pass and struggles if partnered with anyone in deep midfield.
You could've just said you didn't see the game.

Schneiderfraud pulled the wool over all our eyes Orls. I thought he was a younger taller stronger faster Barry. Now he’s making me long for Grandad Barry back. Dark times.

Some wonderful shouts in that thread really.
Under - Williams, sorry haters, he's come in and done a solid job in a no frills position making an obvious and statistically indisputable difference. The thought of going back to some liability missing headers and doing Cruyff turns in his own penalty area makes me wince.

Under: Robles
Over : Lukaku

He won't be missed

Really mate because I never saw that when i watched A.M when he was there. They may concede position to the likes of Barca & Real but always saw them more hold their own with plenty of counter attacking power and a c.m. who broke with the forward line. However you may be right about him being on the downward curve but sure he would have enough of an influence here, depending on price.
I would like to think we plan to hold our on against the lesser teams too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180102-212403.png
    Screenshot_20180102-212403.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 141
Need to sort our attack out big time we’ve got nothing going forward. DCL will come good in the future and Niasse isn’t talented but is willing to work hard and gets goals but we need a top goalscorer like Lukaku was for us who will take chances as some games we only get 1 and need someone to finish it. We also need a proper leader at the back as Keane can be good but the rest apart from Holgate are getting on and let’s be honest keane turns like a cruise ship and gets skinned on almost every 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.