2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see the point of praise if it's hollow.

We did ok considering. That's about it. With half an hour to go Chelsea were in complete command...and Chelsea weren't all that, so that's alarming.

I just hope Onana + Gueye come in and a half decent attacker is added. That way we can be confident of at least staying up.
I disagree Dave this time. We went in to the game against a heavy spending Chelsea side without a single striker in the squad. Our defence would not have conceded in open play if we were still playing now. A dodgy penalty was the difference today. I'm happy with the start we've made albeit a loss. Tarkowski was part of that and a big part.

I disagree Dave this time. We went in to the game against a heavy spending Chelsea side without a single striker in the squad. Our defence would not have conceded in open play if we were still playing now. A dodgy penalty was the difference today. I'm happy with the start we've made albeit a loss. Tarkowski was part of that and a big part.
It wasn't a dodgy penalty. It was given away stupidly.

Agreed on Tarkowski. He is a good player and will organise us so much better than we have been.

a couple of times I have seen him play some sublime long passes too. Very early days, but so far all the lads brought in since Lampard and Thelwell came in have either looked good or shown enough to suggest that they will be good.

Loving this guy.
He looks like the first centre back in beards we have had that has pride in his work along with the ability to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.