2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank is not the kick up the arse type,. But dyche is.
You mean that is how the media portrays Dyche. Please do not imply a man who led Burnley down to the Championship, who's style of ugly play has been found out, and who nobody in 12 months has even considered for job should be appointed at Everton. No no and never.

I know its cool and all that to go from thread to thread slating the players.

And its VERY possible that both are crap, but for me, its either the manager or the players and I personally dont believe the players are anywhere near as bad as our league placing suggests.

In short, I will wait till we have a football manager before I start declaring the players pony.

Bit harsh I reckon. Ask yourselves this. Where was Myko? Why did Iwobi pass the ball to a West Ham player?

Tarks was beaten by Antonio but still got back for a partial block but once again Bowen was allowed to run past ball watching players to poke home.
He wasn't great but the keane and Holgate calls are laughable

Hes been very good all season.

Beaten 2ce by their players all game and suddenly hes rubbish.

Some very strange opinions on here.

I know its cool and all that to go from thread to thread slating the players.

And its VERY possible that both are crap, but for me, its either the manager or the players and I personally dont believe the players are anywhere near as bad as our league placing suggests.

In short, I will wait till we have a football manager before I start declaring the players pony.

Would Dyche be a football manager? Because Tarkowski got relegated under him last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.