2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 games out of 10 = consistent

19 games out of 38 = inconsistent
Not if it is 19 out of 19 when they didn't play together nearly as much before. I know it wasn't that and I can't be bothered to check who played which games but they did play together a lot and the team conceded like 7 from the last 12 or something wild like that. If this counts that does, period.

Not if it is 19 out of 19 when they didn't play together nearly as much before. I know it wasn't that and I can't be bothered to check who played which games but they did play together a lot and the team conceded like 7 from the last 12 or something wild like that. If this counts that does, period.

If they play a season together and are only consister for half of it, that's inconsistent. They might not have played 38 games together but it was more than half a season.

We only have a 10 game sample size for Tarkowski and Coady and to me, consistent for them all.

Ergo more consistent. Very very basic logic.

If they play a season together and are only consister for half of it, that's inconsistent. They might not have played 38 games together but it was more than half a season.

We only have a 10 game sample size for Tarkowski and Coady and to me, consistent for them all.

Ergo more consistent. Very very basic logic.
Yeah well one we'll see how that ends up and two not even that sold it is true now.

He's not been actively harmful which is great. Do I feel good about where we are having two 29 yead old CBs who will both be 30 by season's end while we're barely over a point a match? Nope still not my favorite.

So I was wrong to think he'd be poor for us but my concerns about the intelligence of the team building strategy still remain. As do my questions about how this is going to work if we ever try to be competitive against better teams and away from home.

You obviously missed the Gough-Weir era.

Gough was 38 and Weir went on to play for another 6 years.

Deeee-fense
1666644013295.png

I just see and sorry if this has already been posted, but Tarkowski is top of nearly all the defensive stats in the prem once again. So that is last year and the current, how can he be ignored for England is a complete joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.