Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
A proper CB who crucially can play almost every game of a season is something we need. On a free transfer it makes a lot of sense.

As long as it’s not a stupid wage and / or an excessively long contract, I don’t see the problem. Think he could be good for us.

A proper CB who crucially can play almost every game of a season is something we need. On a free transfer it makes a lot of sense.

As long as it’s not a stupid wage and / or an excessively long contract, I don’t see the problem. Think he could be good for us.
Yes we can't be picky when we have a small budget without sales and our defence was largely the pits last year. He ranks highly in duels and ariels and isn't bad with the ball. He seems more solid than Keane.

Looks like you guys will get Tarkowski. Fair play, decent player. I worry about his age is all and he’ll probably want 100k a week for his last big contract.
He’s only 4 months older than Mings and the guy you’ve just paid 26mil for who’s never played a minute of premier league football. He maybe be a world beater, but let’s wait and see

I'm ok with this if it comes to fruition. It's not exciting but it's just about a good enough solution to help start repairing a problem area that we can't afford to fix properly. Him with a fit Yerri would be quite solid. Shame Yerri is never fit really.

He’s only 4 months older than Mings and the guy you’ve just paid 26mil for who’s never played a minute of premier league football. He maybe be a world beater, but let’s wait and see
I don’t doubt it. I have no idea if Carlos will be a success. All the signs point to him being very good, but like you say, the PL is a different animal. Who knows how he’ll adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.