Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isco was the golden child of Madrid at the time. He’s not really ever hit the heights Rodriguez has though. As soon as Zidane brought Casemiro into that midfield three though one attacker had to go and Benzema and Ronaldo were nailed on so he was up against Bale, Isco, and Vasquez for playing left wing which isn’t even his position.
Yeah it was a tactical decision but they ultimately ended up in a sort of 4-4-2 diamond set up as Ronaldo was hardly a winger and James could have done the job just as well as Isco but I guess it wasn't for Zidane. Weird one to me still as he was awesome at Bayern when healthy.

I quite like the Echo Podcast they do, mainly because I like Prentice and Carroll.

But they are so useless for news / intel. That Fabrizio chap getting more, quicker news than the local paper says everything.

I quite like the Echo Podcast they do, mainly because I like Prentice and Carroll.

But they are so useless for news / intel. That Fabrizio chap getting more, quicker news than the local paper says everything.
equally they Gavin Buckland and Phil Kirkbride who i'm sure are lovely guys but can't help be negative about everything related to Everton. There's a reason why we as a fan base assume the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.