Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD702BEA-F225-4585-9E72-F0E9D87A1FC0.jpeg

Possibly a loan then? Sure the rules state you can’t agree terms with a player until the clubs have agreed a fee or agreed a deal
I thought that recently about other transfers. But it seems to be popping up more and more. Seems to be if Real Aren’t worries about losing him then aren’t going to worry about a little bit of tapping up?

Possibly a loan then? Sure the rules state you can’t agree terms with a player until the clubs have agreed a fee or agreed a deal

Teams will always get in touch with a players representatives to sort out personal terms and see if they want to join the club before they make a bid.

Imagine if you were chasing a player all transfer window, finally agreed a fee with the club only to find out they didn't want to come or you couldn't afford his wages.

That's why 99% of the time once a fee is agreed the the play joins the club because all of the personal stuff has already been sorted.

I don’t have Twitter I clicked on someone’s previously posted bbc link but take a look at this comment:
B6007A03-7F90-4E63-8CC8-B6B9AE257CAE.jpeg

Aaaaand that’s why I don’t have Twitter!

This very much makes it sound like we should go back to the 4-2-3-1. Carlo seems fairly flexible mid game but seems to have stuck with 4-4-2 as our starting formation.

But I think 4231 could be the way forward with the other players we are looking to sign and potential to put richarlison at LW which for me is still his best position.

Who knows tbh? Especially as Carlo deployed Rodriguez at right midfielder fairly successfully at Bayern Munich.

I'm still just baffled that I'm even thinking of the best way to fit James Rodriguez into our team. With Carlo Ancelotti as our manager, no less.
We started with a 4241 the last 2/3 games of the season. Carlo is flexible

I was thinking this the other day.

I wanted Silva out after the Burnley defeat but if we did we probably would of ended up with moyes back. We are so lucky the way last season turned out for the future of the club.
Massive thst Dunc won his first game to take pressure off the club. Stopping the board from having to appoint a manager straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.