Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder:
Just watched a 10 minute video and it is hard to see how we would have done this without Don Carlo .He is the type of player you would give the match day ticket price just to watch him.
A long time since I have wanted to watch just for one player . And we have a few more top players that are going to play better now that is for sure .
Love the way the reds are all over the papers complaining ,love it .

Just watched a 10 minute video and it is hard to see how we would have done this without Don Carlo .He is the type of player you would give the match day ticket price just to watch him.
A long time since I have wanted to watch just for one player . And we have a few more top players that are going to play better now that is for sure .
Love the way the reds are all over the papers complaining ,love it .
Almost 20yrs, Rooney the first time.

....top quality and we all like watching top quality footballers play for Everton. I’m sure an additional factor is he’s a sporting superstar who will raise the clubs profile.

if I have one note of caution, I wonder if he’s robust enough to play long runs of games. I think it’s a 2 year deal with an option for a third, which seems sensible.

He won’t get the numbers he did at Bayern and Madrid because he’s playing with DCL. But hopefully he can get w good figure and bring some
Much needed creativity.

Rumours circulating we are in for a top goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.