James Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most sublime footballers you’ve ever seen play for us? And he was never quite the same after that Derby (his 6th game for us!)?
James would really loved to be managed by Ian wouldn't he.... "whats up James? - ah you got kicked in the shinpad and want to charter a yacht off the coast of Ibiza to vape away the pain? - ok make sure you come back for a couple of games so fans can see you at goodison..... they've been working really hard on some songs to make you love us"

He was signed off injured and going to get assessed by the international squad. I do get the frustration as you want him supporting the team.

But did you want richie gone when he missed the start of the season for his international squad?
He never even turned up at Goodison when we had fans for that brief spell in the stadium.

One of the most sublime footballers you’ve ever seen play for us? And he was never quite the same after that Derby (his 6th game for us!)?
Maybe it's all clickbait but anybody want to offer a thought on the report that James would welcome a return to Everton now he must not be named has gone? He was one of the most sublime footballers I've ever seen play for us, although he missed too many games - he was never quite the same after St Virgil crushed his nuts in the derby.

Even then, it was deeply frustrating that the fat one was playing a clearly unfit Rondon ahead of him and seemed to want James out from the start. What if he would return on a lower wage? We could certainly do with some creativity at the moment. Him and Dele both firing in the same team would be something to get excited about, wouldn't it?
The only thing Dele would be firing is his barbecue!!!

James would really loved to be managed by Ian wouldn't he.... "whats up James? - ah you got kicked in the shinpad and want to charter a yacht off the coast of Ibiza to vape away the pain? - ok make sure you come back for a couple of games so fans can see you at goodison..... they've been working really hard on some songs to make you love us"

Ian?

speaking from James’ perspective only here, I know for the club it would be a risk, but u do hope he comes back

I also hope he is smart enough to realize he has nowhere else to go if given the opportunity. Take the pay cut, be professional, do your best. Stop chasing money and try to do something with what’s left of your career

Take the pay cut and save yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.