2017/18 James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
was thinking james is the only one in midfield having an impact on this game go son!

...well nevermind

Wish the lad a speedy recovery, feel sorry for rondon too, just one of those horrible accidents, does tend to happen to us a lot for some reason

That's because he is from Glasgow, to Scottish parents.
Jesus Christ do I have to repeat this every time I post in this thread?

We will not have any, I repeat, ANY, sectarianism here. This is not Glasgow or 1950.

Everton (and therefore Liverpool) came from a Welsh Methodist church which is neither Protestant nor Catholic. The Irish contingent of players in the fifties attracted Irish fans - nothing to do with either religion.

My family were Orange Lodge and have supported Everton since the start of football, I have proof. I know catholic fans who can say the same.

End of, thanks.

Morgan Schneiderlin caused this injury. he looses the ball AGAIN and McCarthy puts his body on the line for his team. I hated him before and hate sam and steve walsh but I will forever hate Morgan Shneiderfraud more for being a useless, selfish tw@ that probably ended a player's career when HE cared and HE tried. Morgan's last game should have been a long time ago.

Morgan Schneiderlin caused this injury. he looses the ball AGAIN and McCarthy puts his body on the line for his team. I hated him before and hate sam and steve walsh but I will forever hate Morgan Shneiderfraud more for being a useless, selfish tw@ that probably ended a player's career when HE cared and HE tried. Morgan's last game should have been a long time ago.
Wind it in lad and crack on with your homework

We will not have any, I repeat, ANY, sectarianism here. This is not Glasgow or 1950.

Everton (and therefore Liverpool) came from a Welsh Methodist church which is neither Protestant nor Catholic. The Irish contingent of players in the fifties attracted Irish fans - nothing to do with either religion.

My family were Orange Lodge and have supported Everton since the start of football, I have proof. I know catholic fans who can say the same.

End of, thanks.

Do you play the flute ?

We never needed him to begin with and we defo dont need him now.

In years to come when people recall the Koeman debacle they'll have this feller and Klaassen as the poster boys for the absolute nightmare he visited on the club.

Schneiderlin is appalling: a worse than average PL player who's actually arrogant about their meagre talent, and who you just know hates the club and its fans.

End of, thanks.
My grandfather worked on Liverpool docks in the 20s
My father worked on Liverpool Docks in the late 50s
Both were born and bred in Dublin and were catholics
I’ve supported Everton since I was 7 in 1967 ( 4-0!win over Sunderland ) and I’m a catholic.
I couldn’t give a flying fiddlers fook where an Everton player or supporter come from , what his religion is or what nationality he chooses to adopt
As long as he chooses to be blue that’ll do me.
I’d rather James McCarthy than a born and bred scouser called Mr Barkley

One hundred percent correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.