James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
8f64caa2c5464413bba7a514c7da9db5.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to James McCarthy's 2015/16 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.​

Supposedly critical to the way we play, is that slow, backwards and no creativity?

Doesn't do enough for me, yes he can tackle, but offers nothing going forward. Really needs to up his game and start getting involved more.

Needs to add better passing to his game and a bit of drive like he started to show towards the end of last season

Every team needs a player like him but the problem is we should not play him and Barry at home in the middle of the park against a relegation team. Far too defensive.

Every team needs a player like him but the problem is we should not play him and Barry at home in the middle of the park against a relegation team. Far too defensive.
We will be a relegation team this season mate.We have consistently failed to beat poor sides at home in 2015, it will tell in the end.

We will be a relegation team this season mate.We have consistently failed to beat poor sides at home in 2015, it will tell in the end.

I hope not. I am praying Everton can turn this around next week.

We surely need class new signings though.

Status
Not open for further replies.