Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by the time all these players bed in you’ll see Garner take up an attacking position ahead of Gana and Onana. He’s a cracking player who can pick a pass and create chances, and has a hell of a right boot on him shooting from distance and set pieces.

Love Iwobi but he’s plenty versatile enough to take up a position on the forward line or at wingback if we need it.

Thing is mate, bringing in another decent striker would probably make this the best window in recent memory. Not bringing one in doesn't make it the worst.

Maupay is a massive upgrade on Rondon and both Gray and Gordon have had decent starts to the season and Dom is back in training.

Yes more depth would be nice but doesn't mean we're relegation fodder like some are predicting.

Garner just confirmed as I type. COYB.
We forked out 20m on McNeill, yet we were crying out for a decent striker. That money should have been put to securing a replacement for Richarlison. There is no guarantee DCL will hit the ground running, he might be off the pace like he was when he returned last season. I stand by what I said, I think we will struggle this season to score goals and therefore will be in a relegation fight with our current forward options.

Utd have a buy back clause in there ? Can't say I know much about him ...hope he's ok but miniscule PL experience ?

Status
Not open for further replies.