Confirmed Signing James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him before the recent rumours and have not got a clue if he is any good.

Get him signed. ;)

lol

If he doesn't fancy us, bin him off.
One nice thing about Lampard's tenure at Chelsea is that it gives him credibility with young players. If he tells them, "Look, I want you here and I will play you if you join," they know he means it.

Mids also know they'll be learning from someone who knows the job. It's like when Zidane was giving Ronaldo free kick pointers and Ronaldo was having none of it, so Zidane challenged Ronaldo to a competition and beat him.

What excites me as others say is we are actually building a solid team of players with potential and players who have 'done it'. Garner and Onana will be good players to have around with or without Lampard and that's exactly the type of model the football club hasn't worked under with Brands and Moshiri previously. Not just that but with Garner it gives us excellent options. We can play any of the five (Doucoure, Garner, Gana, Onana, Iwobi) together and it offers us the same dynamism and protection I think.
I actually feel like we are building something special here, Lampard is surely adding his influence to the type of player he wants. As you said we have a good mix of experience and youth, hopefully good times are coming.

Don't know anything about him but United fans don't seem to happy about him going for the fee rumoured (but this is from reading Twitter where no one is happy).

The guy barely kicked a ball for United so not really fussed on their opinion. Forest fans like him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.