2023/24 Jack Harrison

Although he's done okay I don't think he's worth a full time punt on, watching him in the last two games has been frustrating on the right cause it's blatantly obvious he only has a left foot.

Although he's done okay I don't think he's worth a full time punt on, watching him in the last two games has been frustrating on the right cause it's blatantly obvious he only has a left foot.
In his defense, it’s clear he’s not very comfortable there. He actually looks right eye dominant, I don’t think he sees from his left side very well. Just a thought, no idea if it’s true.

The side is better balanced when he plays. Doesn’t mean he’s worth whatever fee Leeds are asking for but we seem to have a better set up with him on. The bright rather than Young Garner or Dobbin.

As were safe now they should try swapping him with McNeil for the last couple games, just so we can see McNeil shift inside and let off a few more of those Bullets. Also we'd actually get to properly see Harrison's crossing ability.

God, that would leave us even weaker defensively on the right tho...

His 1 standout game in months come against the RS, that's enough to convince some of r fans that we should go ahead and sign him. He's a squad player at best, another loan would be sensible but should be legged if they want anything close to 20 for him.