2023/24 Jack Harrison

Convinced he would look a much better player with a decent full back behind him.

There's not one single player in our final third who are playing anywhere near their level.
I'm convinced he's absolutely turgid like what every single Leeds fan said when we signed him, he would not be 'much better' imo cos he's very limited and inconsistent.

We have footballers who somehow wangled a career out of being completely average. Harrison is no better than any league 2 or amateur footballer. Garner is championship. So is Onana and Doucoure. But theres no excuses anymore for the total disrespect shown to the fans yesterday. They have insulted our club enough.

If the requirements are to work hard, track back and stick in the odd cross I’d honestly rather see Patterson at RM.

Even with limited options poorly performing players need to be dropped and need to know they’ll be dropped.

We speak of end product when we talk of wingers. With Jack Harrison, we speak of hair product. That's all he offers. A complete non-entity of a footballer. I'm critical of the manager - his constant selection of failures like Godfrey, Calvert-Lewin, and Harrison mean I have no confidence in him now - but he has been profoundly let down by abject mediocrities like the three aforementioned as well as people like McNeil, Garner, and Onana.

Altogether now: "Like you just stepped out of the Conference".

Look at Gordon. Hes not as good as the geordies thought but there is in him ability, technical, more of a brain than ‘jack and mcnei’ who should have formed an equally talentless boy band.

Look at Gordon. Hes not as good as the geordies thought but there is in him ability, technical, more of a brain than ‘jack and mcnei’ who should have formed an equally talentless boy band.
He's not perfect, but would take any player getting 15 scorers in 29 games atm.

We speak of end product when we talk of wingers. With Jack Harrison, we speak of hair product. That's all he offers. A complete non-entity of a footballer. I'm critical of the manager - his constant selection of failures like Godfrey, Calvert-Lewin, and Harrison mean I have no confidence in him now - but he has been profoundly let down by abject mediocrities like the three aforementioned as well as people like McNeil, Garner, and Onana.

Altogether now: "Like you just stepped out of the Conference".
Our entire squad is made up of non entity football players bar Braithwaite. Easily the most dislikable bunch of players, management, ownership in our history. I genuinely couldn't care less who leaves this club, don't like 1 player in this squad, they all lack personality and bottle.

Our entire squad is made up of non entity football players bar Braithwaite. Easily the most dislikable bunch of players, management, ownership in our history. I genuinely couldn't care less who leaves this club, don't like 1 player in this squad, they all lack personality and bottle.
This. Spot on.