2023/24 Jack Harrison

We won't agree. I'm not trying to convince you. If you want me to say McNeil / Myko / Duke / Beto / Godfrey were as bad if not worse then I can. I accepted that he had a poor game yesterday - but even Tarky and Pickford were below par.
If Harrison had a better RB behind him who overlapped then he would have been and will be be much more effective.
£20m in our current position is too steep - but compare that fee to some of the players we've bought fairly recently for more than that - such as Beto,Chermiti Patterson puts it into perspective. Don't even want to think about chumps like Tosun, Gbammin, Klaasen etc. Even Delph was over £10m for 20 ish games. Anything around £15m and I'd definitely buy him.
As I say - time will tell. Let's judge him at the end of the season.
There's only 11 games to go, Lets hope he has 1 good game in that 11, seriously cannot remember the last good game he had and still yet to hear from people who like him when that was.

Unfortunately part of a very misfiring forward line, we'd be bonkers to sign him after the season he's had, lack of goals and assists. He's part of the reason we are utter dirge at scoring goals.

Nice lad, works hard but we need more than works hard because we are sinking like a bloody stone the longer we go not killing games off.

However, I highly suspect if Dyche is still here, he will be signed.

We won't agree. I'm not trying to convince you. If you want me to say McNeil / Myko / Duke / Beto / Godfrey were as bad if not worse then I can. I accepted that he had a poor game yesterday - but even Tarky and Pickford were below par.
If Harrison had a better RB behind him who overlapped then he would have been and will be be much more effective.
£20m in our current position is too steep - but compare that fee to some of the players we've bought fairly recently for more than that - such as Beto,Chermiti Patterson puts it into perspective. Don't even want to think about chumps like Tosun, Gbammin, Klaasen etc. Even Delph was over £10m for 20 ish games. Anything around £15m and I'd definitely buy him.

Dear Lord,

Please no.

The end.

Chermitti and Patterson were both well under £20m fees.

Patterson was 12m and Chermiti was about 10m.

They also aren’t 27 years old so even being punts, are likely to recoup that fee if we come to sell them.

Dont know where you've got that from, but we spent over 20m on McNeil - he is definitely not on 30k pw.

and I highly doubt Harrison is on 90k - probably somewhere between 50-70
Actually, I watched a few very reliable sites on the web. They all show the same. The thing is the 90k are based on his Leeds salary, could be that we don't fully pay it.