2023/24 Jack Harrison

I had over 4 years of watching that fraud Iwobi stink the place out - so yes even a poor Harrison performance = and he was poor today - is still an upgrade on that balloon.
I watched him also, Iwobis performances in his last 2 years were better - so no, he's not a upgrade on that 'balloon', if he was a upgrade people would be saying buy him, no one is!

I watched him also, Iwobis performances in his last 2 years were better - so no, he's not a upgrade on that 'balloon', if he was a upgrade people would be saying buy him, no one is!
He is a massive upgrade in my opinion. And some people - including me are saying we should buy him. I know I would if the price is right. Time will tell.
He's not the reason we are garbage. There's 5 or 6 I'd point the finger at before him.

He is a massive upgrade in my opinion. And some people - including me are saying we should buy him. I know I would if the price is right. Time will tell.
He's not the reason we are garbage. There's 5 or 6 I'd point the finger at before him.
Would you pay the 20m Leeds want then? He's not the reason we are garbage I agree but he was the worse player on the pitch yesterday so he is far higher up on the list of players to point fingers at, who's the 5 or 6 you'd put ahead've him? He looked shattered after 30 mins, one decent ball he put in all game and it was at the start of the game, after that he did nothing, he was dispossessed far too often and didn't beat the first man when crossing.

Find me a Leeds fan who wants to keep him.
I have mentioned before. My mates are Leeds fans. They say he is a 1 in 4 player. They don’t want him back they want £20m!

What they do say is he does as he is told and works extremely hard for the team. It is this that keeps him in the team (and in theirs). They love Archie Gray btw

I have mentioned before. My mates are Leeds fans. They say he is a 1 in 4 player. They don’t want him back they want £20m!

What they do say is he does as he is told and works extremely hard for the team. It is this that keeps him in the team (and in theirs). They love Archie Gray btw
He's not even that, really hope we don't pay anything over 10 for him, best case scenario we ship him back but I think Dyche likes him.

I agree that Harrison just doesn’t deliver regularly enough, but the whole team is dysfunctional.
McNeil isn’t delivering either but maintains his place on the left. Harrison continually played on the right means he favours checking back on to his left foot.
We then have a centre half playing at right back, despite having 3 fullbacks on the bench, so there is rarely an overlap for Harrison when he slows play down to check back on to his left foot.

Thing about him and McNeil, they’re doing a good defensive job, they get back into shape and Dyche demands they help their fullbacks a lot, makes their jobs easier.

Dyche needs to make the same demands of his fullbacks I.e. help the wingers out and make their jobs easier by supporting them and offering overlaps to draw players away and create space. Neither McNeil or Harrison have pace - you can’t give them the ball with a man or two in front of them and expect them to beat their man, it’s not their game. They need players to play with, give and gos, distraction runners etc.

Folk are focussing on McNeil and Harrison but Dyche is hanging them out to dry with his negative tactics. They’re not spectacular wingers, we need better but we’re not helping them at the moment.

Annoying he doesn't have a right foot, that chance that eventually went to McNeill was begging out to put your right foot through it and given the angle was a good chance of scoring.

He's o.k but you imagine Leeds loaned him out for financial reasons so back in the prem they'll probably take him back into their squad given he was a crowd favourite.

Would you pay the 20m Leeds want then? He's not the reason we are garbage I agree but he was the worse player on the pitch yesterday so he is far higher up on the list of players to point fingers at, who's the 5 or 6 you'd put ahead've him? He looked shattered after 30 mins, one decent ball he put in all game and it was at the start of the game, after that he did nothing, he was dispossessed far too often and didn't beat the first man when crossing.
We won't agree. I'm not trying to convince you. If you want me to say McNeil / Myko / Duke / Beto / Godfrey were as bad if not worse then I can. I accepted that he had a poor game yesterday - but even Tarky and Pickford were below par.
If Harrison had a better RB behind him who overlapped then he would have been and will be be much more effective.
£20m in our current position is too steep - but compare that fee to some of the players we've bought fairly recently for more than that - such as Beto,Chermiti Patterson puts it into perspective. Don't even want to think about chumps like Tosun, Gbammin, Klaasen etc. Even Delph was over £10m for 20 ish games. Anything around £15m and I'd definitely buy him.
As I say - time will tell. Let's judge him at the end of the season.