2023/24 Jack Harrison

Should be said that they are absolutely hung out to dry by terrible full back contributions as well. I said at the time when Gordon was here that there was more to his game than we were seeing, but if the player supporting you struggles to control the ball it's a hell of a hard slog.
I can't remember the last time we had an overlap from a full back. Myko seems terrified again and there's no point in Godfrey overlapping.

He's been really poor for months now.

I expected a much better player.

But it must be weird going from Bielsa (where he looked decent when I saw him) to Dyche.

Villa wanted him and Emery is good judge.
He hasn't gone from Bielsa to Dyche though. He's had 2 other managers since him.

He's been really poor for months now.

I expected a much better player.

But it must be weird going from Bielsa (where he looked decent when I saw him) to Dyche.

Villa wanted him and Emery is good judge.
Emery also can set up a team to actually play football though.

That being said still hope we don't sign Harrison long term

Wingers often have dips. The trouble is we have played McNeil despite his awful form of late and Harrison has mostly started as well.
It just makes things worse and doesn't although then to play themselves back into form

Top strikers bust a gut to get on the end of any scraps they can. DCL has no hunger to score goals. That along with the fact that he can’t strike through a ball cleanly, adds up to a 5 goal per season striker.

“But we don’t create any chances for him”. He shows no appetite to get on the end of crosses or fashion chances for himself.
Spot on