2023/24 Jack Harrison

Look man it’s just not a great collection of players. I don’t even mind what Dyche is doing but we also need to all accept that at some point we need to decide to stop doing it or we are going to end up down. This is one of the poorest leagues for many years because worse teams like Forest and Bournemouth stayed up at the expense of Leeds and Leicester while the teams that did come up are utterly awful. When that stops our brand of playing becomes just that much more on the edge and when you’re on the edge sometimes you fall over it.

So while today isn’t that day one day we need to wake up and start functioning like a football club in that tier below the top tier if we want to continue being that.
Or, this style of football is exactly what's built into Evertons DNA. Dogs of war, fighting for eachother, aggressive pressing, big tackles. 'we need to decide to stop doing it or go down' - we will go down because of points deductions. It's nothing to do with Dyches tactics which have us in the best spot we've been in since Carlo. West Ham won a trophy off this kind of footy.

Or, this style of football is exactly what's built into Evertons DNA. Dogs of war, fighting for eachother, aggressive pressing, big tackles. 'we need to decide to stop doing it or go down' - we will go down because of points deductions. It's nothing to do with Dyches tactics which have us in the best spot we've been in since Carlo. West Ham won a trophy off this kind of footy.
I hate this dogs of war tag, does my head in and when you here pundits saying that’s what goodison wants, not nice football, it’s all about aggressive football, get the ground involved.

I grew up with the 80’s team yes different era, but they could play great football, we could mix it and go long and we could fight as well. Apparently the 60’s and 1970 teams played brilliant football. This dogs of war was to get us out of relegation and we stil played media darling spurs and all there World Cup stars off the park in the cup semi final.

And year later Royal had built a very good football team,
That went to anfield and and gave them a football lesson. With Parkinson,
Grant, Barmby, speed,
Kanchelskis. add in Limpar, Stuart,Dunc all good footballers.

So hate this dogs of war and this is apparently the Everton way

Branthwaite is solid but doesn’t pass because he’s not in a team that does, same for Garner and Onana. Mykolenko doesn’t add anything in attack which isn’t true of high level fullbacks and McNeil isn’t being put in positions to play his best. This is all management and it is keeping everyone short of their absolute max.

Anyway point being, bin Dyche, then focus on finding good attackers for the next guy and that’s not Jack Harrison.
Branthwaite passes all the time, honestly you don't watch our games do you?! lol

Branthwaite is solid but doesn’t pass because he’s not in a team that does, same for Garner and Onana. Mykolenko doesn’t add anything in attack which isn’t true of high level fullbacks and McNeil isn’t being put in positions to play his best. This is all management and it is keeping everyone short of their absolute max.

Anyway point being, bin Dyche, then focus on finding good attackers for the next guy and that’s not Jack Harrison.

Branthwaite passes all the time, honestly you don't watch our games do you?! lol

Reading the post, theres no way Iguana has been watching us in several seasons.

Took some doing to be the worst player on the pitch there but he managed it

That was Gomes away against Villa levels of crap.

I was astounded that him and Mcneil lasted the whole 90 without getting hooked but then you realise they're both Dyche favourites and as long as they're putting a defensive shift in they won't be hooked.

Pair of them were absolutely abysmal.

I'm made up we haven't got a game this weekend as they've put me right off football for at least a week.

I hate this dogs of war tag, does my head in and when you here pundits saying that’s what goodison wants, not nice football, it’s all about aggressive football, get the ground involved.

I grew up with the 80’s team yes different era, but they could play great football, we could mix it and go long and we could fight as well. Apparently the 60’s and 1970 teams played brilliant football. This dogs of war was to get us out of relegation and we stil played media darling spurs and all there World Cup stars off the park in the cup semi final.

And year later Royal had built a very good football team,
That went to anfield and and gave them a football lesson. With Parkinson,
Grant, Barmby, speed,
Kanchelskis. add in Limpar, Stuart,Dunc all good footballers.

So hate this dogs of war and this is apparently the Everton way
In the 60’s and 70’s we were known as ‘School of Science’