2023/24 Jack Harrison

Add a lot more to that list.
You could make a case that buying jack harrisons of this world for 10m would have saved a lot of this FFP nonsense. He's no worse than players we spent 3 or 4 times that value on.
Your cenk tosuns for 25m and 100k a week is why we're up sh!t creek.
That’s why I say he’s not worth any more than 10M. Some people say buy him for 25???

That’s why I say he’s not worth any more than 10M. Some people say buy him for 25???

Im reading a lot of dont buy him at all.
I think he does a decent job. Very dyche player. But thats the reality we are in now.
Villa have turned us over on their last 3 visits to goodison. Dug in today and got a point we wouldnt have last few seasons.
Its nothing to set off fireworks over. But its where we are.

…we have a manager who is unlikely to trust him or develop him
Seen this still get trotted out a Dyche criticism a couple of times. What basis is there for it?

Myko is clearly improving. Branthwaite, Onana, Garner & McNeil are all 23 or younger & trusted to be first choice. Patterson is generally seen as improving by most & close to being a starter.

So is it coming from Burnley? Are we still saying he only plays 442 & hoofball to grocks too?

Seen this still get trotted out a Dyche criticism a couple of times. What basis is there for it?

Myko is clearly improving. Branthwaite, Onana, Garner & McNeil are all 23 or younger & trusted to be first choice. Patterson is generally seen as improving by most & close to being a starter.

So is it coming from Burnley? Are we still saying he only plays 442 & hoofball to grocks too?
McNeil is poor in this setup and the two center mids are asked to play jobber roles instead of actual central midfield in a proper footballing system.

McNeil is poor in this setup and the two center mids are asked to play jobber roles instead of actual central midfield in a proper footballing system.
How does this relate to your post about not trusting & developing young players when given examples that contradict you?

Interesting other opinion though. Don’t agree with you at all but maybe if you explained what an “actual central midfield in a proper footballing system” means to you I will understand your opinion.