2023/24 Jack Harrison

Avg player, which isn't really a bad thing. A big reason why we got into this mess is that we spent 30M on a bunch of Jack Harrisons. As long as we don't do that, he's fine here.

Runs and runs and runs and does have little bits of quality. Proper Everton player for me. Must signing.
Disagree that he's a 'must signing', Leeds want 20m+ for him, he's simply not worth that. I remember Leeds fans telling me he was inconsistent, I think that's been evident since he's been here. You cannot fault his work rate and it's been a clever loan signing but If the bar is simply players who 'work hard' then let's not be overpaying and maybe look at different options.

Disagree that he's a 'must signing', Leeds want 20m+ for him, he's simply not worth that. I remember Leeds fans telling me he was inconsistent, I think that's been evident since he's been here. You cannot fault his work rate and it's been a clever loan signing but If the bar is simply players who 'work hard' then let's not be overpaying and maybe look at different options.
Working hard is part of playing a team sport, if you can't do it then you shouldn't be anywhere near a team sport let alone at this level. I worry that many of our fans seem to see 'working hard' as an attribute when it's not. It's the bare basics of any sport whether it's in the local park or at PL level.

On the left we could have McNeil / Dobbin long term.

On the right, hopefully Mills comes back as an option. I still dont see anything more than a backup player in Harrison and wouldnt sign him.

Thelwell has to find us a 10 goal a season rapid, hard working right winger.

Pity we didnt get that Kvaratskhelia now at Napoli :(