2023/24 Jack Harrison

I’d like to see Harrison and Danjuma played behind DCL in a 3/4/2/1. I think they may we’ll be better suited more central and higher up the pitch, rather than more orthodox wingers in a midfield 4. At least against the lower placed teams in the league.

Since his fluky goal a few weeks back, Jack Harrison hasn't really offered much and was almost invisible against Manchester United. He is a decent player though so not sure what's going on with him.

I appreciate he gets back to help Ashley Young…a thankless task TBH….he offers literally nowt in an arracking sense.

And with McNeil doing the same on the left flank we have very little in the line of danger coming from our wide players.

Absolutely shocking state of affairs.

Since his fluky goal a few weeks back, Jack Harrison hasn't really offered much and was almost invisible against Manchester United. He is a decent player though so not sure what's going on with him.
Ask any Leeds fan and they'll tell you he's so inconsistent, 1 good game then 5 bad ones.

Why is he viewed as a 'decent player' by so many people?

I never watched Leeds but I've honestly seen nothing in an Everton shirt to suggest he's anything more than a modern mark ward.