2023/24 Jack Harrison

To me I'd play him on the right, he has played for Leeds on the right before and pointedly played their for the reserves last night. Keep McNeil on the left were he's better and Danjuma behind the striker unsure we could have a formation that could play that, maybe play Harrison and McNeil as wingbacks?

Danjuma on the left, Harrison on the right, McNeil in the hole behind Beto/Dom. Onana and Garner in midfield. Better full-backs.

To me I'd play him on the right, he has played for Leeds on the right before and pointedly played their for the reserves last night. Keep McNeil on the left were he's better and Danjuma behind the striker unsure we could have a formation that could play that, maybe play Harrison and McNeil as wingbacks?
In theory, if you play an attacking three behind a striker then danjouma, mcneil and Harrison could all swap positions.
(Although I think mcneil is more suited to out and out left side.)

Harrison --- McNeil --- Danjuma

DCL/Beto

That's what I'd like to see personally, though all 3 of those players behind the striker are capable of playing across that line.

If you did that setup then it's only 2 central midfielders, which would mean a higher work ethic from the wide players to drop back and defend. Probs better from that point of view that mcneil and Harrison would be those wide players.

If you did that setup then it's only 2 central midfielders, which would mean a higher work ethic from the wide players to drop back and defend. Probs better from that point of view that mcneil and Harrison would be those wide players.
Which is fine, though must admit I've never seen Danjuma in that 'number 10' role before so a bit of an unknown quantity for me.

He's so much better centrally though and Danjuma looks crap whenever he's not starting from a wide position (in my opinion).

I haven't seen enough of Danjuma to agree with that, but fair enough. What I like like about that though is they are all interchangeable, make for a very fluid attack care I say it, plenty of pace.

Harrison --- McNeil --- Danjuma

DCL/Beto

That's what I'd like to see personally, though all 3 of those players behind the striker are capable of playing across that line.

I don't see Dyche dropping Doucoure.

DCL/Beto

McNeil Doucoure Harrison

Onana Garner

Mykolenko Branthwight Tarks Young

I don't see Dyche dropping Doucoure.

DCL/Beto

McNeil Doucoure Harrison

Onana Garner

Mykolenko Branthwight Tarks Young
Agree Doucoure isn't being dropped any time soon.

The extraordinary feeling where we will have at least two quality attacking options to come off the bench based on the above (DCL/Beto and Danjuma).

Dele could also give us a another option should he come back to anything like his previous high watermark.

Need another CM, CB and two starting full backs and we would have the makings of a quality XI and proper bench depth.