2023/24 Jack Harrison

It'll be great to see balls being whipped in from the left and right wings. Better still if Doms rehab has been succefully planned as he'd strive of this kind of service.

Given that Harrison he can play either left or right there is every chance this lad will go on to become this generations Baines and Pienaar down the right with Patterson. COYB!

IMG_6395.jpeg

It’s a loan so I don’t understand the crying about him being injured. We aren’t going to find someone more impactful for one of our domestic loans. Young enough to be a long term fit if he does well.

We need at least one more goal scorer who can hit the ground running, but I’m not sure what it has to do with Harrison?

It’s a loan so I don’t understand the crying about him being injured. We aren’t going to find someone more impactful for one of our domestic loans. Young enough to be a long term fit if he does well.

We need at least one more goal scorer who can hit the ground running, but I’m not sure what it has to do with Harrison?

Yep. Quite happy to class him as a future signing in maybe 4/5 weeks. Still plenty of game time for him for the rest of the season. Which i think he will be needed.