Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, I just don’t see why we are signing another injured player, who we might not even see until the end of September.

If people are happy with that then so be it.
I wouldnt say happy, I can see your qualm, but we just have to hope that when he does get on the pitch he makes an impact, but yes, in the meantime he wont be helping us short term.

So what about he had left the Everton medical & was travelling to the Midlands, deal all agreed & medical booked.
Not to mention his phone call from Emery.
Emery wanted him as reports suggested. Villa had agreed a deal with Leeds as reports suggested too. He’d asked for time and to go speak to Villa. Villa then wanted his documents and when they pulled out - Everton is his only option or go back to Leeds. Not sure what’s so hard to understand mate tbh. It’s reported everywhere.

So what about he had left the Everton medical & was travelling to the Midlands, deal all agreed & medical booked.
Not to mention his phone call from Emery.
While he was travelling to the Midlands, Leeds sent the medical reports, and when he arrived at Villa they told him to go back to Liverpool?

Well, tbf. Leeds have been saying he is out for another 3 weeks. All the stories are now saying 5 or more. If you take into account the fact that he has had literally zero pre-season, he likely won't be playing for teams until late October. It is possible that this has come to light as they are closing the deal.
More likely this is true

I mean, all the ITK’s didn’t know anything about this deal until today and now we’re to believe they had an insight into back and forth a with Villa and Everton over the course of 1 hour.

I wouldnt say happy, I can see your qualm, but we just have to hope that when he does get on the pitch he makes an impact, but yes, in the meantime he wont be helping us short term.
Thank you

Some just can’t seem to see it.

Our record of signing players who contribute nothing is ridiculous.

There are I’m sure players available who aren’t currently injured and could come in and help straight away. That would make far more sense to me.

You know we already have signed Danjuma, and have Iwobi.

He primarily plays left doesn’t he, hence my whole debate.
Last season: roughly 50% left, 33% right, 17% AM/10 per detailed Transfermarkt game statistics. He is flexible.

He is likely 6-8 weeks away but hopefully will still improve our depth/options for 25+ games which given our desperate need for more attacking options is probably a risk worth taking.

He is a goal every 400 minutes at PL level, albeit 2/3 in the high chances created Bielsa ball…but we created chances a plenty yesterday so hopefully he will repeat with us.

More likely this is true

I mean, all the ITK’s didn’t know anything about this deal until today and now we’re to believe they had an insight into back and forth a with Villa and Everton over the course of 1 hour.

Mate - Paul Joyce who is one of the best around literally reported Villa were in for him 😂

I’m sorry, I just don’t see why we are signing another injured player, who we might not even see until the end of September.

If people are happy with that then so be it.
Well, mate, either he's good enough, or he isn't. If he's good enough, then we can wait till October. Better than signing a fully fit dipstick. If he isn't good enough, then it wouldn't matter whether he was fit last month, or never.

Status
Not open for further replies.