Its been rumoured that Everton are signing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davgough

Player Valuation: £150k
Let poor LCAB alone and being honest his thread was being turned into a "blue Kipper" transfer thread .
If you want to make up a rumour or heard something just dump it into this dumspter of a thread

Tribal Football's latest offerings...

Tribal Football:
Standard Liege president Luciano D'Onofrio admits they face selling star midfielder Axel Witsel.

The Belgium international is a target for Liverpool, where football chief Damien Comolli is a big fan of the free-scoring midfielder.

"What is the value? I do not know, it depends. We sold Marouane Fellaini to Everton for €20 million, Witsel is a player of that level," said D'Onofrio.

"Let's say 12, 15, 18, 20 million.

"Will he again be with us at Standard Liege next season? He has many offers, it will not be easy to hold him in Liege."

Tribal Football:

Arsenal are favourites for want-away Lille striker Gervinho.

The Ivorian declared yesterday he intends to leave the French champions.

"My decision is: I'm leaving," said Gervinho yesterday.

Everton have made an €11 million offer for the striker, who is also wanted by Newcastle United.

But Gervinho wants a bigger club and is sweating on Arsenal making their initial interest concrete. His camp has already made contact with Arsenal to clarify their intentions.

Tribal Football:
Everton have tabled a bid for Lorient defender Bruno Ecuele Manga.

French sources say Everton have offered €8 million for the centre-half.

Atletico Madrid have also been in touch with Lorient and indicated a willingness to go to €10 million - though are yet to make that concrete.

Lorient sources say, for the moment, Manga's next move is a straight shootout between Everton and Atletico.

Tribal Football:
Everton captain Phil Neville insists he can continue playing for at least two more years.

The 34-year old admits injuries at the beginning of the season gave him doubts if he would be able to carry on but now he is fully fit again, he is certain he can give two solid seasons to the Toffees.

“I was questioning myself whether I was good enough to be a footballer again, I was contemplating retirement at the time but the manager told me to snap out of it and so did my family and I’ve had a great season,” he said.

“I’ve personally enjoyed it [this season] more than any other one, I feel as fit as I ever have and from the start of the season where I thought it might be my last I’m now thinking I want to continue for as long as possible and at least the next two seasons - hopefully at Everton.”

Status
Not open for further replies.