It's a grand old team before kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....some great lyrics in songs, I particularly like the old musicals like South Pacific.

They should all come out the tunel to "There ain't nothing like a dame" but ala morecombe and wise rather than south Pacific, cartwheeling and somersaulting onto the pitch like Eric, ernie, Barry norman , Eddie waring, parkinson etc....

Make it happen Bill , you can easily choreograph that, anything beats that fairplay ballache we have to watch that no one in the world cares about whatsoever .

Maybe it's a tradition, but i only noticed in the last game, that this song is played after the Z cars. I don't think it's a good idea to play the song which verse includes "red side". It doesn't sound good to me. What do you think?

It's a [Poor language removed] chant. As is the stadium. I love them both, but at the same time wouldn't be bothered if they were both to change immediately!

Maybe it's a tradition, but i only noticed in the last game, that this song is played after the Z cars. I don't think it's a good idea to play the song which verse includes "red side". It doesn't sound good to me. What do you think?

I've never liked the song anyway (shock, horror!) and am convinced it stops us winning matches, so I would leave it as Z cars only, which makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end...

I was thinking this on Saturday. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but it seems to me that our years of being absolute dog dirt, particularly in the 90s, Goodison was still loud. I used to leave games barely being able to speak sometimes from singing and shouting so much, and now we can barely muster a song or two. :(
Awful for the last two seasons. Even the big games for 75 minutes are absolute awful

The last truly brilliant atmosphere was Arsenal in Roberto's first season and before that Fiorentina.

Chelsea in the cup last year was very good but not quite top notch.

It's all gone downhill since we stopped singing "when you're smiling" and "you're gonna get your f...... heads kicked in"

Couldn't care less , they could play come on Irene if it makes them win . :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.