Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Belgian papers today:
Everton laat Belfodil wachten
Terwijl er woensdag nog een principeakkoord op tafel lag, is de transfer van Belfodil (25) naar Everton intussen nog steeds niet afgerond. De speler noch Standard ligt dwars. Het oponthoud doet zich voor in Liverpool: bij Everton is niet iedereen overtuigd dat Belfodil de juiste keuze is. Ook over de transfersom van 12 miljoen euro wordt er op Goodison Park nog gediscussieerd. Betekent dit dat de deal op de helling staat? Niet meteen. Bij Standard en ook de entourage van Belfodil maken ze zich sterk dat de transfer alsnog zal worden afgerond. Alleen is het niet duidelijk wie bij Everton binnenskamers de macht naar zich toe zal trekken. Belfodil speelde donderdag nog 45 minuten voor Standard in de oefenwedstrijd tegen Dortmund. Gisteren kreeg hij rust. Zijn makelaar is intussen al meer dan vier dagen in Marbella in de hoop de zaak snel te beklinken.

Everton makes Belfodil wait
While Wednesday there was still an agreement in principle on the table, the transfer of Belfodil (25) to Everton meanwhile is still not finalized. The player nor Standard is a troublemaker. The delay occurs in Liverpool: By Everton not everyone is convinced that Belfodil is the right choice. Also the transfer fee of 12 million euros is still under discussion at Goodison Park. Does this mean that the deal is on the slope? Not immediately. Standard and also the entourage of Belfodil strongly believe that the transfer will be completed. Only it is not clear who at Everton chambers will draw power to him. Belfodil played Thursday another 45 minutes for Standard in the friendly game against Dortmund. Yesterday, he was calm. His agency has now been more than four days in Marbella hoping to settle the matter quickly.

Seems like there is discussion between Walsh en Koeman or so?

While Wednesday there was still an agreement in principle on the table, the transfer of Belfodil (25) to Everton meanwhile is still not finalized. The player nor Standard is a troublemaker. The delay occurs in Liverpool: By Everton not everyone is convinced that Belfodil is the right choice. Also the transfer fee of 12 million euros is still under discussion at Goodison Park. Does this mean that the deal is on the slope? Not immediately. Standard and also the entourage of Belfodil strongly believe that the transfer will be completed. Only it is not clear who at Everton chambers will draw power to him. Belfodil played Thursday another 45 minutes for Standard in the friendly game against Dortmund. Yesterday, he was calm. His agency has now been more than four days in Marbella hoping to settle the matter quickly.

i wish there was a mode on here that automatically ran everything through google translate several times. we could call it the "lcab" button.

(I want a diet here to run automatically all through google translate over and over. We can call it the "lcab".)

i wish there was a mode on here that automatically ran everything through google translate several times. we could call it the "lcab" button.

(I want a diet here to run automatically all through google translate over and over. We can call it the "lcab".)
I let google do the most work and then corrected it here en there , so there is nothing lost in translation :dodgy:

I watched a video of him and although that can't show you his all round play he has a great first touch from what I seen.
Watch and learn Rom.

I watched several YouTube videos of him playing. They normally show all the best bits...yet I couldn't see one stand-out good bit.

That's all I need. Bad trailer = bad player.

Maybe I should've been a football scout.

You'll walk the exams mate, good luck. ;)

Little update.
I had the equivalent of a hamstring injury. It is not that I did not know the answers. Its the fact that I couldn't even make things up to fill the paper.
l3nSuL9NQ7TmdxkJF03R27SWWIZxSvxKtqZp2pmTLnO9BAr7bEA9Khpp6OnjgcU2xfEA6DhF6qw420sOrLjomw=s240

Everton laat Belfodil wachten
Terwijl er woensdag nog een principeakkoord op tafel lag, is de transfer van Belfodil (25) naar Everton intussen nog steeds niet afgerond. De speler noch Standard ligt dwars. Het oponthoud doet zich voor in Liverpool: bij Everton is niet iedereen overtuigd dat Belfodil de juiste keuze is. Ook over de transfersom van 12 miljoen euro wordt er op Goodison Park nog gediscussieerd. Betekent dit dat de deal op de helling staat? Niet meteen. Bij Standard en ook de entourage van Belfodil maken ze zich sterk dat de transfer alsnog zal worden afgerond. Alleen is het niet duidelijk wie bij Everton binnenskamers de macht naar zich toe zal trekken. Belfodil speelde donderdag nog 45 minuten voor Standard in de oefenwedstrijd tegen Dortmund. Gisteren kreeg hij rust. Zijn makelaar is intussen al meer dan vier dagen in Marbella in de hoop de zaak snel te beklinken.

So the first disagreement between Walsh and Koeman?

It's difficult to know exactly what the discussions are re Belfodil. Given the rumours between 4 million and 10 million on the fee, it may be last minute wranglings to confirm the exact fee. He seems to fit every criteria we are after.

More generally though, there does seem to be a shift now in the window. I think it's well established and accepted now we have a serious figure of money to spend. There was some debate on this after this summer, but that has been settled for most. However where we lacked confidence and conviction in the summer, we look far more confident now.

VVD would be a huge signing if we could pull it off. I am not in favour of Marquee signings as a rule, but he would be a marquee signing with a difference, in that he would fill a massive void in the squad as well making a big statement to our rivals.

Gimenez also looks an interesting signing. He is one of the best young defenders in the world. Whether he is as well as, or instead of VVD as a target I am not sure. We may not get either, but I do think it gives an insight into where the club is heading. Maybe this window will be too soon, but by the summer we may well be at the location where we can make these signings a reality.

Everyone needed a pick me up after Saturday. Schneiderlin was a good start and bringing in another or 4, as well as losing some of the dead wood would go home way to achieving that.

People are taking notice of us now though. West Ham fans to name 1 club are asking questions at the ease we got Schneiderlin, a player who would improve them hugely.

It is an exciting time to be an Evertonian. The world is our oyster and for the first time in my lifetime it feels as if we are competing with the very best, with a clear plan and finance to help get us there.

I think more names will spring up, probably quite quickly. I think we will see lots of left field names now. Schneiderlin was an obvious choice, as he was Koeman's choice. There will be less and less predictable signings. Firstly because the names we are after our at a level that is beyond the comprehension of most fans and media outlets. Secondly because Walsh is known to scout very broadly.

I will review this at the end of the window, but I think we'll spend more than anyone and will have made a big statement.

I imagine befodil is back up if lukaku gets injured. 12 mil is a lot of money to spend for a bench warmer. If that 12 mil could go towards securing mertens or dijk maybe it's worth holding off from the transfer

Mate have you seen the transfer market the past 12 months? 12 million isnt a lot of money at all these days. It's the new 5 million punt

I imagine befodil is back up if lukaku gets injured. 12 mil is a lot of money to spend for a bench warmer. If that 12 mil could go towards securing mertens or dijk maybe it's worth holding off from the transfer

Where's the link link for Mertens ? As for VVD Southampton would be mad to sell him in this window, they don't normally sell their best players mid Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.