Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently kristoff (the Belgian journo) has said its nearly done we just need to come to an agreement on how we pay the agreed fee.

According to my mate like

Took it from this guy before (about the hole/false 9)

Copied this from r/everton.

Standard fan here if you have any questions.

• He's a false 9 who's best when behind a striker (he'll fit perfectly behind a guy like Big Rom I think).

• He's what belgian media called a "false slow" meaning he looks slow but gosh darn he's actually pretty quick (and his technique helps a lot)

• He's quite physicall and tall but still pretty technical, can dribble well and his passing is decent. He scored a few great freekicks for us as well.

• A total fighter from the first to the last second he'll track back and start the offensive play from his own defense if it's needed.

• Good at heading

• Even do he gives everything during the entire game even at the end of the game, he seems really really tired at the end of games and becomes a bit sloppy in the last minutes even if he keeps trying.

• He's been one of our leaders this season and became an example for our youth according to our coach.

• He's really not a good penalty taker but you guys have Baines, Lukaku and Mirallas so that should be ok.

• He's a really humble guy, knows he [Poor language removed] up earlyer in his career and wants to take it more seriously now, he works hard in training now.

• He puts the team way before himself, he does not often try to do it all by himself and seems as happy with an assist than with a goal

• His eyes are weird and he always looks like he's about to cry.

• His name is funny and my dad keeps laughing about it 6 months in.

• He's a smart player both in his positioning and in knowing when and how to press, he knows when the team can sit back a bit and when they have to all press together to kill the other team which has worked pretty often this season.

• He can keep a ball for really long, reminds me a bit of Dembele (the Spurs Dembele), if he wants to keep that ball he will and you'll have to foul him to get it, and you won't foul him that easily since he's so strong

• I just met him once during a standard practice but he was as he is in interview extremely polite and nice, I and all Standard fans are really going to miss him! Take care guys and good luck to him

Jankovic: "Belfodil voulait absolument jouer. En accord avec la direction, on l'a fait jouer. Encore ajd, il a fait son match!"

Translation : "Belfodil absolutely wanted to play. In agreement with the management, we made him play and again today, he made his match"

Seems done.

Status
Not open for further replies.