Is there a level of corruption in the league right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that back to back seasons now where someone has done 9 past Saints?

Maybe they're just not very good?
Not really taking about the result, they had 2 reds and a load of injuries, just a couple to a few decisions were a bit odd again for Man Utd, so I made this thread as it’s getting repetitive for Man Utd all season.

The regularity of penalties awarded to Man Utd is alarming, some of them have been extremely soft too. He’s called Penandes for a reason.

I think they have been awarded about 20 in the time we’ve had 1 or 2, for example

The regularity of penalties awarded to Man Utd is alarming, some of them have been extremely soft too. He’s called Penandes for a reason.

I think they have been awarded about 20 in the time we’ve had 1 or 2, for example
Last season they had 20 I think and we had 1, you could say we don’t dribble in the box as much, but it’s more than that.

Cant say about corruption but there is certainly undue influence being put on officials. How many times does it happen for a sky favourite "there was contact so its a pen/sending off" but when it isn't, "there's contact but not enough for me"

Look at the pen we didn't get against spuds last year, was it dele alli who punched the ball away like Anders limper in the Wimbledon game.No pen, How the F???

The pundits influence also on commentary like the above clearly states, lots of Man utd & Liverpool pundits btw...

Big players get away with more Thiago & Fernandes have to foul at least four times before they get booked...

Free kicks given easily but not for other teams & this with no crowd to influence decisions...

The pundits influence also on commentary like the above clearly states, lots of Man utd & Liverpool pundits btw...

Big players get away with more Thiago & Fernandes have to foul at least four times before they get booked...

Free kicks given easily but not for other teams & this with no crowd to influence decisions...
That’s what annoys me, when pundits wank over a Thiago 5 yard no look pass, and when Rodriguez does the same, they can’t be arsed to say anything.

Errr mate we got to be careful with this stuff considering what happened in the last derby.

I don't think there's any corruption, just a serious lack of quality, skill and leadership within the FA/refereeing.
That’s one decision that’s gone for us, don’t let me write a list for Man Utd’s VAR decisions gone for them! lol

I couldn't believe it when Burnley were awarded a pen with 5 minutes to go at the pit last week. I was certain - justified a pen as it was - that the VAR crew would find an angle to award a free out, indirect free kick, anything but a pen. In recent seasons, that would never have been given there. The absence of the best fans in the world is possibly a factor there too.

That said, I fully expect the tables to be turned on Brighton (who always gift that lot 6 points) tonight and at least one pen to be awarded. TPTB will need the loveable reds to rack up a high margin win after what their other favourites did last night.
I think the Scudamore claim is the point here. Rotate the winners. Liverpool got the most ridiculous decisions going for them last year, this year they haven't. They won it last year they wont be allowed to win it this year. I reckon the PL want Utd to win it, I think they'll do everything in their power for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.