Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_omjesaWPg21tkb2p0o1_500.gif

At want point do you plan on getting concerned about our transfer dealings?

We've seen heads topple already which is a bit early IMHO but how long do you give Brands/Silva to work their magic for the upcoming season before you start to develop a twitch?

Lots of names linked but not a great deal of action, what are your thoughts?
As somebody else noted - If the window shuts at 5.00pm, then Everton's won't open until 4.45pm.
So ask me again at 5.30pm.
*Your standard Dads Army ' Don't panic' clip here*

Edit; If it happens, then Delph in for £10M and Gueye out for £30M+ is pure Kenwronomics...now that's a reason to panic.

I used to panic when I couldn't fart in front of me bird, but one night I let one slip and went under the covers and nearly choked meself out. From the coughing she woke up and started laughing after she knew I'd let one rip and called me a pig. Moral of the story is, don't panic.

Brilliant comparrison.

Other than Man Utd who has signed anybody of note?
Well there been a few signings elsewhere to be fair but this is far to early to panic. Many players are still playing or just finished international competitions so the fun will start soon.The links are encouraging but a bit more info from the club would be good, like, maybe, 'yes we are interested in this player' or not.

I woke up this morning having wet the bed.

Now I have an uncontrollable urge to write essays on the failings of Brands and listen to the array of crap Everton podcasts.

Please, help.

Status
Not open for further replies.