Intruging Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyDaBEST

Player Valuation: £750k
Hello all fellow evertonians I am a rookie when it comes to this magical game and I am proud to be a Everton Surpporter. I have a feeling next season will be hit and miss. We will either do really well or stumble and bury our heads in sand. I believe there are only 2 peices left to the puzzle left to fill if we want to challenge for a EUFA spot. Firstly we need a right winger Landon Donovan has being terrific for us in his 3 month loan spell and i think that with a year under his belt at the club he could turn into a very dangrous prolific goal scorer like he has being for The USA national team he has given us an extra attacking dimension on the right flank and is well worth the pounds to fork out 4 a new winger. Unfortunatly i cant see that happening mainly because of the MLS and LA galexys player Policys and really if we want to improve as a team we need to have him for a full season. Even though he has surggested he loves playing for everton I think his love for Los Angles will be our undoing to sign him. I beleive if we cant chase Landon Donovan then we will have to chase Charles N'Zogbia
he has being in brilliant form with wigan and had an awsome match against the red [Poor language removed] and with david Moyes stating that N'Zogbia is top of his transfer wishlist and moyes shrewd signing genrally turn out to be great players I.E Cahill, Arteta, Peanutz and the list just goes on and on. ANd the othher thing I think our wonderful team is missing is a worldclass striker or someone who can provide us with a steady flow of goals and be an attacking threat. Ideally the best outcome for us would be if united had to sell Rooney to clear Debts you would imagine that he would at least fetch 80 million pounds plus and with the release cause being that we get 25% of the sale if Rooney is ever sold that would leave us with a tidy 20 million pounds and i think should be used to get (if it ever happens) Hunterlaar. I just think that our current strikers arent ready Saha is abit old and injury prone And it will take the yak atleast another year to get back his blistering form he had b4 his injury. If we cant aqquire a really good striker then i think we should take an simular approach to what arsenal does. By using the midfield to create opportunitys and score thems selfs we allready have midfielders that can score Arteta,Pienaar, Rodwell, Billy, Mofro and cahill. with this in mind i think it could take the pressure off the strikers and players like cahill will trive on a midfield attacking plan
anyways these are my 2 cents thanks for taking your time to read this extremely long post and Rember the futures bright the futures blue :)
(Sorry for my bad spelling)

The 25% 'sell-on' agreement doesn't work like that, we would receive a quarter of any excess sum over all amounts Man Utd paid us.

The 25% 'sell-on' agreement doesn't work like that, we would receive a quarter of any excess sum over all amounts Man Utd paid us.

I just phoned up my mate whos in the Business Crediting sector.

25% in all payments sent from the club to Man Utd wouldn't come straight to us.

It'll be locked up until the final payment is released.

Thus giving us a lump-sum.

I just phoned up my mate whos in the Business Crediting sector.

25% in all payments sent from the club to Man Utd wouldn't come straight to us.

It'll be locked up until the final payment is released.

Thus giving us a lump-sum.

If Real Madrid signed Rooney for £100 million, we wouldn't receive £25million.

We'd receive 25% on any profit Man Utd make.

what is your guess that we will recieve if rooney does sell for 100million pounds???

Depends how much they've paid us.

You can work it out;

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man Utd | Rooney deal explained

How the deal breaks down:
£1m if United win the Champions League
£500,000 if United are runners-up in the Champions League
£500,000 if United win the Premiership
£250,000 if United finish second in the Premiership
£150,000 if United win the FA Cup
£500,000 if Rooney earns 20 England caps in competitive games while a United player
£500,000 if Rooney plays a further 20 times for England in competitive games while a United player

Even if none of those things happen in the next five years the Toffees will receive at least an extra £3m, paid in £1m instalments on 1 August 2006 and the same date in 2007 and 2008.

Everton have also negotiated a 25% 'sell-on' agreement, under which they would receive a quarter of any excess sum over all amounts paid in this agreement.

According to that, and assuming we'd received £30m for him over the course of all the clauses, then we would receive 25% of £70m, or £18.3m or something around that.

Ofcourse they're not gonna sell him, so this is all moot, but what the hell :)

According to that, and assuming we'd received £30m for him over the course of all the clauses, then we would receive 25% of £70m, or £18.3m or something around that.

Ofcourse they're not gonna sell him, so this is all moot, but what the hell :)

Nobody expect them to sell Ronaldo too. With Real's CL setback, anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.