Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed, only Lennon has perform lately outve them, be good to see some proper changes to the side and they can rest

Our so called first team has been so poor and so ball-less that it shouldn't be much of a loss if any. Escpecially when we have such a phenomenal competition for places, right ?

Even if they are declared fit to test we may as well rest them. We're going to need to them for the derby and semi final

Soft tissue injury epidemy

Roberto Martinez, 21st April 2012: "I don't believe in soft-tissue injuries. If you get a soft-tissue injury in football, a mistake has been made. It could be the training programme, a lifestyle problem. Whatever it is, it will be a mistake."

Considering he doesnt believe in them he tells us we get a lot of them hahahaha

Lukaku is the only one we don't have proper cover for. Might do him well to have a week off before the cup game.

The league games mean bugger all at this stage although it will still rankle to bend over for the RS.

No players! Oh well at least niasse will play I guess. Be a tough game then onto anfield then Wembley. A week of hard games! Nine points and a place in the finals it is then!!

I will tell you now, no player is really injured, this is a martine ploy to rest players take some pressure off himself, because if we get beat tomorrow he will have an excuse.

All will return for the Derby and the semi

Status
Not open for further replies.