Inane thread regarding nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

Player Valuation: £40m
What do people prefer as goal nets, blue or white? I know blue is more Everton but i prefer white as it lets you see the goal more effectively. Also i am worried noone else seems to be concerned whether we will get new blue gravel around the pitch, i had high hopes the mcfadden or vaughan sales would provide the pebble pennies but to no avail.

I'm a white net fan also. I like box nets but i miss the old school triangle nets aswell

as long as we pu the ball in it i couldnt give a flying rats arse what the colour of the nets are tbh

The white nets are soooo much better. The blue/ black nets actually detracts from the spectacle of the goal IMO. And I swear it must be harder for the players as eeryone knows its so much easier to shoot at a goal with a net in than just the posts, and the blue/black nets really make it look like there isn't a net.

Blue is my fav colour. My local team (Newport County) have yellow and black striped nets, we should do our own version. Blue and white striped nets ffs.

Does it matter ffs? We all like blue ffs. Have you seen the blue waffle ffs? Did you like that coz its blue ffs? Nets are white ffs. It actually ditracts from the spectacle of a goal being scored ffs. And is harder for the players to shoot in ffs. FFS.

Does it matter ffs? We all like blue ffs. Have you seen the blue waffle ffs? Did you like that coz its blue ffs? Nets are white ffs. It actually ditracts from the spectacle of a goal being scored ffs. And is harder for the players to shoot in ffs. FFS.

FUME FFS.

White for me.
Mind you, I like wooden square posts, these metal rounded ones are a bit too 20th Century Fox for me.

Why? They make the goals look ****e. Nets are white ffs
I've been saying this to friends at the game for a couple of years now and been laughed at , a White net is better because you can pick your target , rather than just aiming at nothing , the blue/ black net if your at the back of the park end looks like there's no net at all in the street end , bring back the White nets FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.