Inaki Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking, never heard of this player but hes broken into the spanish U21's this season so cant be bad...

Dembele seems to be more of a goalscorer in the martial/henry/anelka mould...Embolo i think would be more of a 'Kone' playing off Lukaku.

So basically Embolo would be a good long term signing to replace Kone and possible Dembele as back up to Lukaku?

Not seen this Inaki Williams play...

Having been linked with Moussa Dembele & Breel Embolo also all three are all young tall, athletic "target man" type strikers all similar to Lukaku mould.

Martinez must be looking for a backup to Lukaku so if we do have him missing from time to time it doesn't effect the way we play

I just replied to the same post...

Think Embolo would be ideal replacement for Kone + Dembele actually i think he could play the same position as Lukaku but with different style of course.

Embolo rated at £15mil but i think dembeles contract finishes this season...

Massively disagree that any of those are target men. All 3 are more known for running behind the defense and could play pretty well with Lukaku. Embolo is actually pretty good at number 10, too.

Also, he usually plays out wide left most games. He's rapid, and particularly strong in the air as well. His pace allows him to either get to the by-line and cross, or cut inside and get in the box.

If this is true, could well be Matinez' view that the way forward is to play someone out wide left like Kone is at the moment - but obviously a younger version of him.

Do share? What kind of player is he and who would you compare him to?

Would he be competing with Lukaku or Kone?

Most of his games for Athletic he has played wide left in a front three. They have Aduriz up top who is still one of the most prolific strikers in Spain and plays as a target man for them.

He's not exactly a striker, or a playmaker, but more a wide forward. It's hard to compare him to anyone off the top of my head, though. Very exciting player though.

Last edited:

But, if this move did materialise, it would be a real coup. He's got all the attributes to become a top, top player. Either as a striker or as a winger. He's as quick as Bale off the mark, and built like a brick s***house.

But, if this move did materialise, it would be a real coup. He's got all the attributes to become a top, top player. Either as a striker or as a winger. He's as quick as Bale off the mark, and built like a brick s***house.

What's his stats on FM lad

Status
Not open for further replies.