In Moyes Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do snide unlike you.

Johnny Heitinga's a centre back. I'm not sure why Moyes is playing him in DM. Maybe because Fellaini's out and Rodwell's not fit yet?

And Billy's a outside left player. He's not the typical pacey winger you'd think of? But he's defo not a CM.

Maybe he (Moyes) thought Anichebe would be the one to do that role of winger until funds were available? (or Donovan - we know he's been looking closely at Eden Hazard, but the sticking point's funds)

Trouble is that **** nolan almost broke his (Anichebe's) leg and its been knee problem after another there.

Firstly, I'll ignore the snide comment. For the record I think Moyes has done an amazing job overall to get us where we are. But not a perfect job.

I'd argue Anichebe isn't really a right winger, definately wasn't at the time and was just holding a spot until we were supposed to pick up a decent winger. I'll admit he has done quite well and could easily see him make a career out on the right wing, I liked what he was doing last season.

But you've gotta admit that we have an overabundance of centrally orientated slow midfielders right?

Maybe Moyes did try and pick up a winger and nothing eventuated, only he is going to know. It's just the blind faith shown by some members on this forum is quite frankly scary.

And??

Is that ok then?

Course its not but it points out what a great job he has done up to now.Right we are in the [Poor language removed] right now but I believe that he has earned the right to be given a chance to turn things around.Show me a manager that will change things with no funds.

Course its not but it points out what a great job he has done up to now.Right we are in the [Poor language removed] right now but I believe that he has earned the right to be given a chance to turn things around.Show me a manager that will change things with no funds.

Well hes going to get that chance isn't he.

Why do you bother to **** him off if it doesn't matter what you think?

Because it's all about opinions. Isn't that why we come on forums? To discuss opinions? I say it doesn't matter what I think, because the club won't listen to me and action my thoughts.

I'm basically saying I think Moyes is doing a [Poor language removed] job at the moment, but Kenwright will never ever sack him. It's the only certainty at Everton really, that and Moyes picking the wrong team week in week out.

Care to offer an opinion yourself? One that does not involve how good Moyes was 5 years ago.

Because it's all about opinions. Isn't that why we come on forums? To discuss opinions? I say it doesn't matter what I think, because the club won't listen to me and action my thoughts.

I'm basically saying I think Moyes is doing a [Poor language removed] job at the moment, but Kenwright will never ever sack him. It's the only certainty at Everton really, that and Moyes picking the wrong team week in week out.

Care to offer an opinion yourself? One that does not involve how good Moyes was 5 years ago.

I cant argue with what you have said.His choices have been shocking and nobody likes to see us where we are.Moyse though can I believe turn things around given time.However I will say that the time period should be limited to this season.If there is no turn around then yes his future should be up for debate.

Moyes has of course earned the right to be given time to sort us out in problematic periods. So, now is when he has to earn his money and sort us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.