I'm scared right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly the sort of thing I mean. You say something about our situation and there is always someone who wants to have a go at your for it. You've completely missed the point of my post. It's not about apportioning any sort of blame to anyone for our current mess.....its simply a statement of how totally hopeless the mess makes me feel and that some blues just seem to want to hit out at anyone they can for it......I can't see a way out.
If I misunderstood your post, then I apologise mate. I probably focussed on the parts about the fans pulling in different directions and construed that to mean that you felt it was rubbing off on the players etc. sorry.
I agree with you that we probably are pulling in different directions, as there is just no sign of obvious leadership or an obvious and coherent plan from those who own and run the club. Everton FC genuinely seems to be a rudderless ocean liner heading towards the rocks and without anyone knowing which way to steer in order to avoid the collision.
Like you, I’m certainly against hiring Allardyce again, seems too much of a discarding of all that the club once stood for.
Whether we are strong enough to avoid relegation I don’t know. Will this team roll up their sleeves in the absence of leadership or a plan? If not, will relegation sift away the dead wood and allow us to start again? I wish I knew the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.