If you had to choose a new 'keeper....

Realistic current PL 'keeper for Everton?

• Butland (Stoke)

• Foster (WBA)

• Adrian (West Ham)

• Schmeichel (Leicester)

• Vorm (Spurs)

• Fabianski (Swansea)

• Hennessey (Palace)

• Minge Olé! (RS)

• Boruc (Bournemouth)

• Gomes (Watford)

• Elliott (Barcodes)

• Ospina (Arsenal)

• Forster (Southampton)

• Begovic (Chelsea)

• Caballero (Citeh)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Keylor Navas doing for Real Madrid at the minute, wouldn't mind him if Real pick up on the De Gea deal

Either him or Cillessen would do nicely

Most of them on the list seem to be impossible for us to get them. I would look in Germany or Spain

I'd pick Fabianski - good goalie and mate's mate = tickets for all games including the ones which are very hard to get normally ;-)

Why have we got a thread on a new keeper when the one we have has stuck by the club when playing second fiddle to Tim Howard and come in and has let no one down. This should be closed down. Robles has done well since coming in.

Why have we got a thread on a new keeper when the one we have has stuck by the club when playing second fiddle to Tim Howard and come in and has let no one down. This should be closed down. Robles has done well since coming in.
Because we have to get a new keeper next season no matter what. You can't go into a new season with only one senior keeper, and none of our under-21 kids look close to being Premier League ready.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-plot-transfer-swoop-loris-7770795

Everton have stepped up their interest in goalkeeper Loris Karius of Bundesliga outfit Mainz, writes Mel Henderson in the Sunday People.

The former German Under-21 international has two years of his current contract to run and is likely to cost around £10million in the summer.

But the Toffees, set to lose USA international Tim Howard to MLS side Colorado Rapids at the end of the season, will not have it all their own way despite the investment of Iranian billionaire Farhad Moshiri increasing their clout in the transfer market.

....folk on here will know I like the young keeper at Southend called Bentley. Our rich new owner might mean we can shop in Harrods but there is talent in the lower league that shouldn't be ignored.

....folk on here will know I like the young keeper at Southend called Bentley. Our rich new owner might mean we can shop in Harrods but there is talent in the lower league that shouldn't be ignored.

Yep. Been shouting his name for ages now. Posters on here say they want Butland then let's get this guy in.

It all depends on who our manager wants as number 1.
I would suggest either bentley at southend if he wants to keep joel at number 1. Or karius who we have been linked with at mainz

Because we have to get a new keeper next season no matter what. You can't go into a new season with only one senior keeper, and none of our under-21 kids look close to being Premier League ready.

I think you are being somewhat disingenuous to suggest the keepers that are being mentioned are being considered as backup to Joel Robles. For goodness sake give the lad his chance.

Yep. Been shouting his name for ages now. Posters on here say they want Butland then let's get this guy in.
He certainly looks like a good prospect. Seen him in action (live that is) twice and he immediately caught my eye. I realise it's a step up from league one to the PL, but he's certainly worth to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.