If you got Roberto Martinez job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of bedroom managers out their on GOT so..

If Martinez resigned tonight and Bill Kenwright got on the blower to you what would you consider as your strongest team from our current squad to lead us through the rest of the season.

You can assume all players are fit, but there'll be no incoming or out going transfers in January.

Also can you add your realistic goals and expectations for the season.

I'd get rid of Osman, McGeady, Naismith and Howard straight away. Just to brighten the place up.

Robles

Coleman
Stones
Jagielka
Baines

Barry
McCarthy

Del
Barkley
Mirallas

Rom

Top 6 with the current bunch, top 4 if I can bring some players in in the summer to replace the rubbish stated in my first sentence.

good thread, Doug.

I'd first recognise Barry is not far of from getting knackered so use him sparingly (good shout for the games vs quality opposition, otherwise swap for Besic):

Robles

Baines
Stones
Jags
Seamus

Macca (def-mid)

Ross (central-mid)
Besic (central-mid)

Kev (winger, swapping sides with Del)
Rom
Del

there's gonna be goals! at either end, like

There's plenty of bedroom managers out their on GOT so..

If Martinez resigned tonight and Bill Kenwright got on the blower to you what would you consider as your strongest team from our current squad to lead us through the rest of the season.

You can assume all players are fit, but there'll be no incoming or out going transfers in January.

Also can you add your realistic goals and expectations for the season.
I don't know mate. I am not qualified to manage a football club.

All I know is to be behind West Ham, Leicester and Palace is underachieving right now. Neither of those sides would have more than 2-3 of their players that would get in our strongest 11 yet are above us. Add in a poor kopite side regardless of how much they have spent they still spent it on dross we should be above.

Too many games like arsenal away, bournmouth, Watford where daft mistakes from players out of form yet still in the side/poor organisation/motivation.

All I know is to be behind West Ham and Palace is underachieving right now. Neither of those sides would have more than 2-3 of their players that would get in our strongest 11 yet are above us. Add in a poor kopite side regardless of how much they have spent they still spent it on dross we should be above.

Too many games like arsenal away, bournmouth, Watford where daft mistakes from players out of form yet still in the side/poor organisation/motivation.

I don't think you've really understood the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.