If we finished top 4

Which team would you want to finish outside the top 4?

• Chelsea

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • Man City

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 80 70.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what though if City throw points away to west brom then that palace game before we play them becomes a huge test for them

If they lose 1 of their next 2 games and we beat Saints, then their match against us could be massive. We win that and it's squeaky bum time for them.

Probably Arsenal,as they are acting as though its more off an achievement for them finishing over us,forgetting how far ahead they were,and how far behind we have came from-14 points the difference by the end of feb and they were 2nd that stage just a few weeks after they were actually top by 2 points,which is annoying me -we have had to go on some run,which we are the current 3rd best team since jan 1st in the leaguelol

Really dont care who would drop out if it meant we finished 4th. I did however vote for city, they're a disgrace for letting the RS win the title.

Arsenal, watching their fans completely go into meltdown would be priceless. Especially if they lost the cup final as well hahaha

Aye sadly for them Everton were too busy getting ready to snot the Mancs mate :)
I was at the game most of the songs were the usual anti-sp*rs,laughing at the joke that is the spammers and about going to Wemberlee. If you heard anything else on the telly must be a handful of fans, as no one in the North bank where I was sang it and that's where most of the singing if any comes from.

A bit sad that you'd all prefer the sugar daddy teams to stay on and keep getting bigger than a club that lives by it's own means to get a 4th place.

Personally I couldn't give 2 sh*ts. Champs league has not made much of a difference to the fans, just another expensive tkt to buy. If you actually read sane gooner forums and not arsemania(the clue is in the name), you'd realise most of us would prefer to have the FA cup , a change of manager and then start again.

By the way if you fancy reading what real gooners, over the age of 12 think look up online gooner. As much as there is quite a lot of negative Arsenal stuff on here, that site manages to make you lot sound like Wenger fans.

Anyway good luck if you get what we call the virtual trophy, you might get the investment long term that you probably should have had a long time ago. If you don't think about us starting grounghog day year 8. It's all been rinse re-re-re-repeat since summer of 06'.

As an aside , it may not be a popular sentiment but I don't get the hate for Moyes, he may have become stale and was innately a more defensive manager than Martinez but surely he left you in a stable position to push on, a bit like what Bruce Rioch and George Graham did for AW.....

Yes he tried to buy your best players....what other players did he know, Wigan didn't exactly want Alcaraz,McCarthy to go. The under bidding was cheeky but wait till your board have tried to take the Michael by doing a +£1 bid for a striker, a derisory £10million bid for Yohan Kebab, then you know what BS bid for players is.

Arsenal, simply to get one over that little snide Mikel Arteta and because they don't ever seem to actually try to mount a serious push to succeed in the Champions League they're only really in it for the finances that it provides. Watching the 'ArsenalFanTV' lot on YouTube fuming to get Wenger out would be quite hilarious, as well.

I was at the game most of the songs were the usual anti-sp*rs,laughing at the joke that is the spammers and about going to Wemberlee. If you heard anything else on the telly must be a handful of fans, as no one in the North bank where I was sang it and that's where most of the singing if any comes from.

A bit sad that you'd all prefer the sugar daddy teams to stay on and keep getting bigger than a club that lives by it's own means to get a 4th place.

Personally I couldn't give 2 sh*ts. Champs league has not made much of a difference to the fans, just another expensive tkt to buy. If you actually read sane gooner forums and not arsemania(the clue is in the name), you'd realise most of us would prefer to have the FA cup , a change of manager and then start again.

By the way if you fancy reading what real gooners, over the age of 12 think look up online gooner. As much as there is quite a lot of negative Arsenal stuff on here, that site manages to make you lot sound like Wenger fans.

Anyway good luck if you get what we call the virtual trophy, you might get the investment long term that you probably should have had a long time ago. If you don't think about us starting grounghog day year 8. It's all been rinse re-re-re-repeat since summer of 06'.

As an aside , it may not be a popular sentiment but I don't get the hate for Moyes, he may have become stale and was innately a more defensive manager than Martinez but surely he left you in a stable position to push on, a bit like what Bruce Rioch and George Graham did for AW.....

Yes he tried to buy your best players....what other players did he know, Wigan didn't exactly want Alcaraz,McCarthy to go. The under bidding was cheeky but wait till your board have tried to take the Michael by doing a +£1 bid for a striker, a derisory £10million bid for Yohan Kebab, then you know what BS bid for players is.

Imagine if Graham went to spurs then started talking about how arsenal players should be allowed to move to spurs for the good of their career and if he was still Arsenal manager he would have allowed them to go as it wasn't fair stopping them. Then imagine he knew he was leaving for 4-6 months prior and span a line to you that he was waiting to the end of the season to make a decision, all the whilst already knowing he was leaving, then imagine that whilst still Arsenal manager he was sitting in his office at spurs and attending their training ground mate.

Maybe will give you a bigger picture to why theirs animosity their

As for Arsenal, not many here prefer City or Chelsea really over them, just atm your the one in direct competition with us hence the screwed poll, ask at the start of the year the same question it'd probably be a very different set of results

Arsenal. I can't stand them and their whinging arrogant fans.

I'm sure you don't have any fans that think you deserve better than what you are getting from Kenwright.

Forgive the fans who pay through the nose for being unhappy at the level of players that we buy. Forgive them for having the bare faced cheek to complain about a medical team with the healing touch of Shipman.

I would bet you whinged just as much as we did the last couple of seasons over Kenwright's lack of investment in the squad.

His loss I say, you are doing miles better without him. You are genuinely mind blowingly fast in your your counter attacks.

If you do get 4th, as fans you have to pressure Kenwright to cough up to keep Lukaku and Barry.

He was your best player against us in both league games and yesterday he was excellent. I know McCarthy gets everywhere but Barry knows his pace is none existent but uses his experienced nouse to make sure he's n the right place at the right time.
Lukaku is a CB bully with pace and skill, at that age that's frightening for any CB. Snap him up before the World cup, just don't let our swamp dwelling neighbours and tiny tim get their hands on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.