*IF*, We dont spend a penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are / will we (the fans) do about it ? if anything?

OR

What can we do about it?

Lee
i think if it was put to the vote .......
i think the players would vote no confidence in the chairman
i think the fans will vote no confidence in the chairman.
lastly i think the shareholders wouldl vote no confidence in the chairman.

without a doubt if things dont change , , the manager will walk , attendances will fall , revenue from merchandise will fall ,league position will fall , fans will abuse kenwright at every opportunity , and players will start putting in transfer requests.

our opinions count for nothing though in all honesty , imo its down to the shareholders to collectivly force kenwright out now.

when we lose and play sh*te/dont give 100%, if we lose to a better team, we dont get booed

I've seen us get booed off many times, against good and bad sides. I remember we booed the team off last season because we where drawing with Fulham 0-0 at half time, ridiculous to be honest.

If things are going bad the players will get the blame despite the fact that they've been badly let down aswell by the people above them.

I think booing your own team is ridiculous and it really annoys me how much we do it.
I reckon at a time like this the players need our support as much as anyone. Granted, maybe they could have made that penalty shot or defended tighter, whatever. But demoralising them further won't particularly help their confidence, and it damned well won't inspire them to want to stay at the club.
Mebe Im just paranoid arteta will leave, but yea, booing our own players.. something I feel pretty strongly against.

Edit: booing the chairman however is an entirely different matter =/

global warming?

:D that made me LOL

I think booing your own team is ridiculous and it really annoys me how much we do it.
I reckon at a time like this the players need our support as much as anyone. Granted, maybe they could have made that penalty shot or defended tighter, whatever. But demoralising them further won't particularly help their confidence, and it damned well won't inspire them to want to stay at the club.
Mebe Im just paranoid arteta will leave, but yea, booing our own players.. something I feel pretty strongly against.

Edit: booing the chairman however is an entirely different matter =/

The players will know that the booing is not aimed at them, that should be obvious for them really, the booing is at the people running the club into the ground.

Nothing will happen at all, we as Evertonians are to proud to demonstrate or rally together, leave that to the red [Poor language removed].

You know its coming.....

"We'll go with what we've got"

AND....OR

"January....We'll be busy"

FFS, The people running OUR club need to be told this just isnt good enough for Everton.

We slate the RS about their protests and whatever but one things for sure, they wouldnt have sat and watched this happen.

Assuming nothing short of miraculous happens tonight

We need to protest

Kenwright out

Unfurl the banners. Enough is enough, we want success.

There's absolutely nothing we can do

We can't extend the transfer window and we can't find the money the manager needs to strengthen the squad

Of course, the fans could vote with their feet but that is counter-productive in terms of giving the players we do have the belief and confidence and maybe even defiance to get results

We could hound Kenwright out of the Club but again the damage has been done by the transfer window closing

We're powerless in this situation, unfortunately. :mad:

IF we don't sign a penny, Kenwright has to go.

He has no exscuses.

Suggestions of a protest are a week or two too late. You can't protest afterwards because there is nothing we can do about it, where as a few weeks ago it might have made kenwright sit up and take notice.

IF we don't sign a penny, Kenwright has to go.

He has no exscuses.

Suggestions of a protest are a week or two too late. You can't protest afterwards because there is nothing we can do about it, where as a few weeks ago it might have made kenwright sit up and take notice.
Kenwright has taken us all for a ride he,s probably holed up somewhere with barrymore laughing at us

Status
Not open for further replies.