If there was one Everton match you wished you hadn't been at and missed it - when was it?

The McAllister derby in 2001. That free kick he scored was given for a clean tackle and taken from about 10 yards ahead of were the incident occurred. Both though don't let off Paul Gerrard's poxy effort at saving it. Bang went our proud derby record after going 11 years without losing to them at Goodison. Proper nasty outside the ground after the game with plenty of digs being thrown about.

Another one was Man City away just before Christmas 2000. They were really garbage back then, ended up relegated and hadn't won in over 10 games until good old Everton pitched up giving City a nice early festive gift. City 5-0 Everton and we had to put up with the Mancs singing 'you should've gone Christmas shopping' at us. I wholeheartedly agreed with them!

The McAllister derby in 2001. That free kick he scored was given for a clean tackle and taken from about 10 yards ahead of were the incident occurred. Both though don't let off Paul Gerrard's poxy effort at saving it. Bang went our proud derby record after going 11 years without losing to them at Goodison. Proper nasty outside the ground after the game with plenty of digs being thrown about.

Another one was Man City away just before Christmas 2000. They were really garbage back then, ended up relegated and hadn't won in over 10 games until good old Everton pitched up giving City a nice early festive gift. City 5-0 Everton and we had to put up with the Mancs singing 'you should've gone Christmas shopping' at us. I wholeheartedly agreed with them!
That City one came to my mind too, sat in that "golf" stand in the corner, in the rain, watching Everton make Paul Dickov look like Zico.

5-1(?) defeat at the Emirates under Koeman(?). Me and my dad (Arsenal fan) got given tickets in the home end for Christmas. Was 4-0 by about 30 mins. I made my apologies and left.

FA cup final 1986,why couldn't we have just gone out in the third round?🙄
That was a really bad day, I had a banging hangover and went with an RS mate and stood in their end, which wasn’t pleasant, especially when Lineaker scored.

Also, beforehand, we tried to sell a spare on Wembley way and some scumbag RS tried to headbut me and nick the ticket.

So yes, Dario, would’ve been better to go out early, and maybe we’d have won the league that season too!