If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt he's going anywhere after the end to the season. He's earned a second season just but I think he'll be here a while if we don't have a slump like this season and I actually have faith he could build something with Brands, time will tell i guess.

Doubt he's going anywhere after the end to the season. He's earned a second season just but I think he'll be here a while if we don't have a slump like this season and I actually have faith he could build something with Brands, time will tell i guess.

Agreed and any replacement I would hope will be decided by Brands.

I think we could do a lot better with Silva if we show him some more love. He's serious, not that great on press conferences and not a charismatic charmer like other managers, but if we can get him and other players to feel the love more it's worth just as much to attract them to stay with us longer.

In all seriousness - it's vitally important for him that we start next season off well and work on maintaining a solid run of good form through to and beyond Christmas. If he can't manage that then alarm bells will be ringing again and justifiably so.

Status
Not open for further replies.