If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jose shouts are daft.

1) He ain't coming. Ever.

2) He's looking very outdated and his hunger is all but gone.

1 applies for Conte too unfortunately.
3) They would not be able to work under Brands's system.

I know it's similar to 1, but subtle differences.

1. Cocu? Nah cronyism.
  2. Arteta? Too early for him yet needs to go somewhere and learn the crys.
  3. Silva's not going anywhere yet. He'll get reviewed at the end of May and probably kept on with another review at the end of Oct...and as many subsequent 3month reviews as required until he goes or gains the longish term confidence of the Board.

Mancini
Wenger
Benitez
Rudi Garcia
Nagellsmann
Fonesca
Sampaoli

All realistic managers we should be looking at before Arteta. He needs to go cut his teeth elswhere.

Nagelsmann is signed on to join Leipzig in the summer. He's not an option.

Lets not forget Frank de Boer. He was the one I was dreading in 2016 when he was seen as a credible candidate having won it all with Ajax. He went on to last 85 days in Italy and 4 GAMES in the Premiership proving Dutch success meaningless.
Cocu is the one I'm dreading now. A total turkey in Turkey so already following in De Boer's footsteps.
We’ll be having Oranje turkey for dinner some time soon!

We are a utter after thought of a club now aren't we. Even coming into money hasn't made a jot of difference if anything it accelerated our decline. Because we are badly run from top to bottom, we don't have a winners mentality it's a culture of acceptance. We went from fancying our chances against anyone at home when we had Rom in the team to not being able to beat a top ten team. Hideous.

The Jose shouts are daft.

1) He ain't coming. Ever.

2) He's looking very outdated and his hunger is all but gone.

1 applies for Conte too unfortunately.
Not disagreeing over Jose not coming

BUT

Jose has now got big decisions to make about his career
Spain is out of the running for him
Germany not sure about
Italy a definite possibility as I think still well thought of
Prem is were it gets interesting, as this is were he wants to prove himself. I don’t believe the top 6 will go near him, so that leaves us and maybe 1 or 2 others. The big question, is he prepared to reinvent himself with a team like say ourselves.
He could potentially become the manager we all remember in his first spel at Chelsea
Or is he to head strong and still believes he is the special one.....

I think he still thinks he should be at a massive club... but think in the Prrm he is deemed as damaged goods

Status
Not open for further replies.