If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rooney was more tolerated than welcomed back.

As for Arteta - you said some Evertonians take issue with him because he left for trophies - I'm just highlighting that this isn't true. It was all very amicable. Still is but I can understand why some fans took issue with him.

If Walcott celebrated scoring a penalty Vs Arsenal by running to away fans holding his badge an pulling a tongue I'd think he was a tit.

If Walcott scored a crucial goal for Everton in a Cup quarter final and silently trotted back to the half way line, I’d think he was a tit.

Silva is effectively his own caretaker manager...who else is there?...until the end of the season.
And, like at United, Results will go a long way...but not all the way, to deciding if he gets the job for the start of the next season.
Edit; two things to add to that, 1) They have a replacement lined up. 2) They really rate him
On a personal note, I don't want Brands mate Cocu - cronyism.

and the last three all had experience, look how that went
we cannot hire someone who has literally no managerial experience at all, Look at Neville/Henry gone absolutely horrendous.
Our hope is some foreign miracle because I can't trust anyone who has PL experience to get us out of this mess.

we cannot hire someone who has literally no managerial experience at all, Look at Neville/Henry gone absolutely horrendous.
Our hope is some foreign miracle because I can't trust anyone who has PL experience to get us out of this mess.
solskjaer not doing bad brief spell at Cardiff and molde is hardly experience. our record of going for experienced guys is hardly great, royle only managed Oldham, kendall, blackburn cant see it being that much o fa gamble with arteta

solskjaer not doing bad brief spell at Cardiff and molde is hardly experience. our record of going for experienced guys is hardly great, royle only managed Oldham, kendall, blackburn cant see it being that much o fa gamble with arteta
He walked into a ready made United team with elite players, The club has been going backwards season after season. An assistant coach at Man City is not going to come into Everton and turn the players and mentality around.

Because he had the cheek, the audacity, to show some ambition to win some medals......
I would have to question Everton fans who don't think this guy is a rat if they actually watched any of the games he played against us for Arsenal. The guy was a complete Rat and with little reason to be as far as we are aware.
The celebration was just another ratty thing he did, Whenever he played us he was constantly trying to get players booked and just generally being a rat,To the extreme that it even wound Baines up and never seen him do it to other teams.

It was kind of like splitting up with a girl who you had a good relationship with and ended on mutual terms as you grew apart, to then see her on a Saturday night at the local nightclub kissing random guys in front of you for a reaction.......

All this said, he wouldnt be ready to manage Everton regardless and would be an Henry type appointment.

Royle managed Oldham for 12 years like! It's not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.